841. - 855.

Chapter 841: Gathering of the Various Factions

After Lin Dong uttered these words, everyone could feel the atmosphere at the foot of the mountain suddenly become much tenser, while a stern expression faintly flitted across Wei Song's face.

Longsword in hand, Gu Yan stood beside Lin Dong, while the other members of the Gu clan also crowded around them. They stared at the members of the Wei clan with gazes that said they would not give in. It appeared as though they would engage in an all out fight if there was any disagreement.

A dark and solemn expression surged in Wei Song's eyes as he watched this scene. However, he gave a smile a moment later. He softly clapped his hands together, while his gaze paused on Lin Dong, "Ha ha, you are really bold. However, I'm afraid that you do not have the qualifications or ability to get involved in certain matters."

"I do not know you. It is likely that my Wei clan does not have any great enmity with you. My Wei clan is always charitable towards friends, however, an enemy of my Wei clan will likely never be able to sleep in peace..."

Lin Dong looked at the smiling Wei Song. He also grinned and replied. "I'm afraid that these words do not have much of an effect towards me."

Currently, he was all alone, and did not have any worries. Even though this Wei clan was powerful, the Chaotic Demon Sea was extremely vast. The hands of the Wei clan could not possibly completely cover it. In any case, if he could not defeat them, the Wei clan would not be able to stop him if he wished to flee.

"I hope so as well."

Wei Song smiled. However, a dark chill seemed to gather within his smile. He glanced at the foot of the mountain. There were many experts who had heard the news and come this time around. This caused him to be a little apprehensive. After all, they had yet to see the Life Mysterious Spirit Fruit. It was clearly unwise to spend the effort fighting the Gu clan at this time.

"Let's go."

Wei Song withdrew his gaze. He waved his hand, turned around and left. The black robed person beside Wei Song stared at Lin Dong. He slowly lifted his head, revealing a pale face under the black robe. An icy arc lifted on his lips, as he extended his hand and made a grabbing motion towards Lin Dong, before turning around and leaving.

"Brother Xu, do not allow that brat to leave Mysterious Spirit Island alive." Wei Song turned around and rushed out. His expression was extremely dark as he spoke in an eerie voice.

"Ha ha, I have said before that I will refine him into a human puppet..." The black robed person laughed. His laughter was as sinister as a ghost, causing one's hair to stand.

Wei Song nodded. Ferocity and cruelness flashed in the depths of his eyes. Clearly, this provocation by Lin Dong had caused him to feel extremely furious.

"You have really offended Wei Song this time around..." Gu Yan watched Wei Song's group turn and leave. After which, she tilted her head and looked at Lin Dong beside her and said.

"Since I have accepted your payment, I will naturally state my stance." Lin Dong laughed. This Wei Song was clearly not a magnanimous person. Even if Lin Dong did not offend him now, Wei Song would still feel hatred towards him when they clashed. Since this was the case, there was no point in hiding.

"Are your wounds completely healed?" Gu Yan's eyes scanned Lin Dong's body as she asked.

"Yes."

Lin Dong gently clenched both of his fists, as he felt the power within his body that was even mightier than it was before. The corners of his mouth lifted to form a satisfied smile. Although he had suffered serious injuries this time around, he had also managed to benefit greatly. If the current him was to use all of his strength, even an initial Profound Life stage expert would not gain any advantage against him.