1076. - 1100.

Chapter 1076. - Blood Dragon Hall

An ice-cold cry wrapped in majestic Yuan Power reverberated endlessly across the sky above Deep Lightning Mountain like raging thunder.

The entire Deep Lightning Mountain had clearly been disturbed by it. Immediately, many rushing wind sounds appeared, as numerous figures rose into the air. Their eyes cautiously stared at the two figures standing in the sky.

"Who are you?" A powerful individual from Deep Lightning Mountain looked at the two green robed figures with a grave expression as he demanded.

"Ha... only the Demon Commander of Deep Lightning Mountain has changed. Don't tell me that you are now unable to even identify your true backer?"

The two green robed figures laughed faintly. However, a chilling aura seeped out from their voices, causing the temperature of Deep Lightning Mountain to fall substantially.

"Ha ha, it is the two great commanders of Blood Dragon Hall. We are sorry that we have failed to receive you."

Deep Lightning Mountain had become a little chaotic because of this commotion. Subsequently, a couple of figures flew out. Chen Tong's eyes hardened when he saw the two figures in the sky, but quickly greeted them with a chuckle.

"Ah, it is Metal Lion General Chen Tong. Oh? You managed to safely remain while the Demon Commander changed. It seems that your contributions were not small." The two green robed figures looked at Chen Tong and laughed faintly.

Chen Tong's expression slightly altered upon hearing those words. He was naturally able to hear the mockery within them. However, he did not dare to burst out in anger this time. After all, these two were not ordinary characters. Hence, all he could do was reply, "May I ask why the two great commanders have come to our Deep Lightning Mountain? The Demon Commander is currently in cultivation seclusion..."

"Cultivation seclusion?"

The expression of the green robed man with a sharp and narrow chin sunk upon hearing this. He coldly cried out, "Call him out. We have come here to pass on a message from Lord Blood Dragon. I have heard that your new Demon Commander is the so called General Yan from before right?"

The eyes of Chen Tong and Huo Miao behind him changed upon hearing the words 'Lord Blood Dragon'. It was likely that they were quite familiar with this great person whose name was known in this Beast War Region for over a hundred years.

They were all great generals of Deep Lightning Mountain in the past. Naturally, they were aware of the relationship between Xu Zhong and the Blood Dragon Hall...

Chen Tong and Huo Miao exchanged glances. After which, they looked towards a training hall deep within the mountains behind them where frightening Mental Energy ripples were currently present. The person within did not show the slightest signs of leaving his seclusion.

"Great commanders, this is a very crucial time for the Demon Commander. Would it be possible to let me know if there are any important matter instead? I will help pass on the message once the Demon Commander leaves his seclusion." Chen Tong hesitated before recommending.

His words had only just sounded when he suddenly detected a terrifying pressure sweep out from the two figures in front of them. An icy cold voice quickly followed, "It seems that your new Demon Commander is really ignorant... asking my Blood Dragon Hall to wait for him? Ha ha, even Xu Zhong does not have that capability!"

"Since all of you have no intentions of calling him, it seems that the both of us will have to do so ourselves!" The two green robed men smiled coldly. Their bodies moved and they rushed towards the interior of Deep Lightning Mountain.