826.-840.

Chapter 826: Desperate Struggle

Swish!

Lin Dong and Little Flame directly turned into two flashes of light. Their speed was raised to the limit as they rushed towards the Life and Death World that had trapped Little Marten. They clearly understood that they would only have a tiny chance of survival today if they managed to rescue Little Marten from within. After all, no matter how they struggled... the gap between them and Tian Yuanzi's group was simply too great...

"Truly a brat who does not know his limits..." Tian Yuanzi smiled faintly when he saw this scene. With both of his hands behind his back, a merciless expression flashed deep within his eyes.

"Bang!"

Ren Yuanzi also chuckled. "Since this brat has already voluntarily withdrawn from the Dao Sect, it seems like I will no longer need to give the Dao Sect any face..."

Ren Yuanzi extended his slender hand after as his words faded, and black-white energy that was filled with Life and Death force swept out. It transformed into a giant energy finger that pierced through the air and pressed down onto the two figures.

Bang bang!

Space itself completely crumbled as the giant finger was pressed downwards. Such power caused everyone in the city to feel their scalp turn numb. This was not a battle of people at the same level...

The light finger tore through space and arrived. It swiftly enveloped the Lin Dong duo. The vast and mighty strength from it caused many to feel terrified.

"Big brother, go and rescue second brother!"

The giant black tiger that Little Flame had transformed into let loose a deep roar. Without waiting for Lin Dong's reply, it turned and charged straight at the giant finger.

At this moment, it was obvious that someone must block the attack. Otherwise, neither of them would be able to approach the Life and Death World.

Roar!

Little Flame's figure shot out as he suddenly roared at the sky. His tiger eyes were blood red, while monstrous black light wildly surged out from within his body. Strange light tattoos roamed over the surface of his body.

Bang bang!

With the roaming of the light tattoos, numerous bloody holes began to be split open on Little Flame's body, as wave after wave of boiling hot fresh blood shot out from them.

"Bloodline Sacrifice, Heavenly Devil Ancestral Soul!"

Fresh blood sprayed out. Finally, it rapidly agglomerated with the black light. Everyone watched as space itself begun to distort. A blurry black light tiger which was hundreds of feet large stepped out.

With the appearance of this black light tiger, a prehistoric aura surged out from its body. In that moment, it was as though one was back in the prehistoric era.

Little Flame's body swiftly withered following the appearance of this black light tiger. Clearly, he had paid an extremely great price in order to unleash this move.

The black light tiger stood in the sky. Its tiger eyes seemed to possess some intelligence as they looked at the light finger that was piercing through the air towards it. Finally, its enormous body turned into a bolt of black lightning. It was accompanied by a rich prehistoric aura as it directly collided with a bang against the light finger before countless pairs of eyes.

Bang!

Vast and frightening energy ripples wildly swept across the sky. Little Flame's body shot backwards, as fresh blood flowed wildly from his body, giving it an extremely miserable appearance.