Finale :)

Chapter 1301. - Qingyang Town

The decisive fight with the Devil Prison came to an end because of the Heaven Seat King and his men's maniacal move. However, the threat to the world did not vanish after the Heaven Seat King and his men disappeared. Instead, everyone sunk into greater despair. This was because the seal between the planes had already lost its equilibrium. Moreover, the most frightening aspect was that the Yimo Emperor, who was once completely sealed after the Symbol Ancestor ignited his Reincarnation, had actually broke free of his seal. Furthermore, the latter was currently waiting with ill-intent outside the seal between the planes, preparing to once again descend into this world.

At that time, a true calamity would unfold.

The three great alliance army withdrew from the Western Xuan Region. Other than the top experts, the remaining members of the alliance army went back to where they came from. This was because the alliance army had already lost its purpose at this moment. After all, if the Yimo Emperor once again descended into this world, and they failed to produce a second Symbol Ancestor, regardless of how large the alliance army was, they could not salvage the situation. After all, up against a creature like the Yimo Emperor, the difference between them could never be breached with numbers.

As the three great alliance army withdrew, the events that unfurled within the Western Xuan Region quickly spread across the entire world. Immediately, countless individuals were bewildered. They lifted their heads and stared at the universe. Faintly, they were able to detect that a destroyer was slowly approaching them from the distant void.

A stifling pressure, which could not be described with words, enveloped the entire world.

Countless individuals lived in fear because of this. However, they were not in complete despair. This was because they knew that the legendary Ice Master was doing her best to break into the Ancestor stage. If she was able to do so, this world would be saved once again.

Amidst the despair, this was the final glimmer of hope that every living being in this world depended upon.

......

After Lin Dong left the Western Xuan Region, he headed back to the Great Yan Empire. After so many years, this was the first time he felt so lethargic. In fact, he felt so lethargic that he neither returned to the Lin Clan nor Dao Sect.

Standing in the sky above the Great Yan Empire, Lin Dong pondered for a moment before he headed towards the western part of the Great Yan Empire. Soon after, many mountains flashed past beneath him, before a bustling small town finally appeared in his sight.

This was not a huge town. However, it vaguely gave off a familiar sensation. This sensation caused a special emotion to rise within Lin Dong's lethargic heart.

This was Qingyang Town, the place where he was born and brought up in.

A thought passed through Lin Dong's mind before he appeared within the town immediately. A bustling crowd was accompanied by rowdy noises as it spread. Meanwhile, Lin Dong slowly walked amongst them. However, this seemingly bustling crowd posed no obstacle to him.

After so many years, this town had changed tremendously. However, relying on his memories, Lin Dong was still able to locate some familiar places. He was in a trance like state as he walked along the street. After which, he suddenly realized that a fragrant smell had appeared beside him. He turned his head and saw a white dressed, gorgeous fairy like beauty, Ling Qingzhu, walking quietly beside him. Meanwhile, when she saw him turning his head, a faint smile appeared on her stunning face.

"Are you alright?"

Ling Qingzhu spoke softly. Meanwhile, this was the first time she ever spoke in such a soft and gentle tone. After all, after so many years, this was the first time she ever saw Lin Dong in such a lethargic state. This fellow had always maintained a sharp and formidable demeanor. Regardless of the dangers that he faced, he would charge forward fearlessly. In fact, even if he was beaten by others until he fell to his knees, he would still wipe off the blood and stand up once again with a vicious expression in his eyes. Moreover, though everyone witnessed his outstanding accomplishments, they forgot about the effort that he had put in to accomplish them.