1251. - 1270.

Chapter 1251. - Old Friend

"You... you are Lin Dong?" Jiang Xue's lovely body was rigid as she gazed at the smiling young face in a dazed manner. The jadelike hands within her sleeves slowly clenched tightly as a faintly trembling voice was spit out from her red lips in a somewhat difficult manner.

"Lin Dong?"

Her voice was not loud, but it was still heard by some of the nearby Eagle Sect disciples. Quickly after, their bodies violently jerked as they stared the young man before them in shock. This was a name that every person in the current Great Yan Empire knew.

Was the person before them the legendary Lin Dong who had annihilated the most powerful super sect in the Eastern Xuan Region?

Lin Dong looked at Jiang Xue's expression as he softly chuckled and nodded his head. The gaze with which he looked at her was somewhat peculiar. Many years ago, Jiang Xue was merely a strong girl whose only wish was to protect Eagle Martial Dojo. However, he never imagined that she would become the sect master of Eagle Sect years later. Looks like he was not the only who had lucky encounters with fate.

Jiang Xue finally gradually regained her wits. She looked deeply at Lin Dong as she gently waved her jadelike hand, dispersing the huge group of Eagle Sect troops in the sky. She lightly stepped forward, walking to Lin Dong's side and said, "I never imagined that I will be able to see you again."

Lin Dong looked at her. The complicated feelings in the latter's eyes caused him to have a somewhat indescribable feeling, however, he still smiled and replied, "I too never imagined that after several years, your Eagle Martial Dojo would become the illustrious Eagle Sect of the Great Yan Empire. Truly an achievement."

"This small achievement is likely unable to enter your eyes right?" Jiang Xue said in a soft and bitter voice. Although the development of Eagle Sect was nothing to scoff at, it was still far from comparable to those super sects. Moreover, the strongest super sect in the Eastern Xuan Region had been annihilated by Lin Dong. What was a tiny Eagle Sect in the face of such power.

Lin Dong could only dryly laugh twice in response to Jiang Xue's somewhat bitter tone, unable to come up with a response.

"Haha, Lin Dong is it really you?" Hearty laughter was suddenly heard from behind. A grizzled hair middle aged man had flown over. Extreme happiness filled his face as he looked at Lin Dong.

"Heh, uncle Jiang Lei." Lin Dong gazed at the vaguely familiar face of the middle aged man as a smile also appeared on his face. He respectfully cupped his fist together and greeted the latter.

Jiang Lei joyfully stared at Lin Dong with eyes tinged with a little emotion. The latter was now a legendary figure in this Eastern Xuan Region, and those who wanted to create friendly relations with him were numerous and many. However, who would have imagined that this legendary figure had represented their Eagle Martial Dojo in battle many years before...

"Given your current status, I'm afraid that you've long forgotten people like us right?" When Jiang Xue saw how familiar Lin Dong was being with Jiang Lei that he did not give herself much attention, she gently bit her red lips and said in a somewhat resentful manner.

Jiang Lei helplessly cast a glance at Jiang Xue. This lass had always been rigorous when she took charge the Eagle Sect's major affairs. Why had she now become so similar to her previous self from many years before?

"Miss Jiang Xue is teasing me. If you did not lead me out of the mist forest back then, I will perhaps have long become food for the wolves." Lin Dong forced a smile. He did not know where Jiang Xue's resentment originated from. Could it be because of that night back then?