21.-30.

21. Lin Yun

Under the attentive gazes of the crowd, Lin Zhentian stood up and cupped his hands together as a sign of respect to the VIP booth. With a bright smile, his clear voice rang out: "Today is the Family Competition of my Lin Family. Thank you everyone for coming to support us. Everyone here is a familiar friend so this old man shall not tarry any further, let us go straightaway to the main event."

As the last word fell from his mouth, Lin Zhentian looked to Lin Ken who was beside him. The latter also smiled and nodded before walking to the huge open space in the training chambers and taking out a bamboo tube. Many smaller sticks with words inscribed on them filled the bamboo tube.

"Old rules, draw lots to determine your opponent. All of the little brats who want to participate in the Family Competition come out and draw your lots."

Hearing Lin Ken's instructions, one after another, tens of figures appeared in the open space and drew a bamboo lot from the bamboo tube in Lin Ken's hand.

"There are five platforms here, those who drew the front five numbers will start first." When all the participants had drawn a lot, Lin Ken smiled as he pointed towards the five stone platforms behind him.

Lin Dong glanced at the bamboo lot in his hand, painted on it was the white figure of the number 'four'. Without the slightest hesitation, he straightaway walked to the fourth stone platform. After he had stepped onto the platform, a round thing also climbed up, at which Lin Dong could not help but roll his eyes.

"Lin Changqiang, why is it you." Lin Dong helplessly gazed at the tubby Lin Changqiang before him.

"I didn't want this either......" Lin Changqiang scowled miserably. After Lin Dong had defeated Lin Shan previously, Lin Changqiang understood that the current Lin Dong could not be compared to before. It was most likely that Lin Changqiang was not even considered an opponent for Lin Dong. Yet the lots had already been drawn, and Lin Changqiang could not withdraw either else his father would never let him off when he returned.

Lin Dong shook his head, pity on his face: "Don't worry, I will go gentle on you."

"......" Lin Changqiang was speechless, a little bit of bitterness in his expression.

The two resigned themselves to their fate as they exchanged a glance. Below, seeing that the first batch were all on stage, Lin Ken waved his hand and shouted: "Let the Family Competition begin!"

As Lin Ken's shout faded, the mood in the training chambers abruptly erupted in a frenzy. On the few stone platforms, figures flashed before finally colliding together in sudden ferocity.

"Heh heh, I had also advanced to Tempered Body 4th Layer two months ago. Lin Dong, you'd better take care too!"

Hearing the signal, Lin Changqiang chuckled as his body suddenly jolted. The folds of originally soft blubber unexpectedly hardened substantially. Following which he stamped ferociously off the ground and flew forward like a huge meat bullet.

As that amusing sight was reflected in Lin Dong's eyes, he involuntarily broke into a laugh. In this moment, Lin Changqiang's rapidly approaching body suddenly turned and a thick right leg rather violently lashed at Lin Dong.

"Level 1 martial art, Rock Splitting Leg?"

Lin Dong was somewhat surprised as he felt the wind from Lin Changqiang's decently renowned leg style. To think that this guy had actually practised martial arts! Yet to the current Lin Dong, just this little was of no threat at all.

Lin Dong's arm agilely stretched forward and bypassed Lin Changqiang's whipping leg before lightly tapping on his thigh.

"Ah!"