711.-720.

Chapter 711: Standoff

When Lin Dong stood before the gray-robed man, the flowing air above the gigantic platform instantly showed signs of solidifying. The surrounding Dao Sect disciples felt as though their hearts were being tightly grasped by a giant hand.

Amongst the two people before their eyes, one was once a renowned genius of Sky Hall, who now had an infamous reputation within Eastern Xuan Region. The other was also a surprising talent that was becoming extremely famous in Dao Sect.

Both of them were outstanding and have displayed their capabilities. However, when these two sharp spears came in contact with each other, it would be unavoidable for them to pierce at the other.

Due to the sudden appearance of a figure in front of him, Wang Yans footsteps came to a halt. His unfocused eyes slightly shifted once, before his gaze came to rest on Lin Dongs body.

The indifference on Wang Yans face was unchanged by Lin Dongs appearance. His numb eyes stared at Lin Dong, before a majestic and imposing aura that reeked of blood slowly unfurled from his body.

Wang Yans aura was filled with malignant intent. This was a malignant aura that had been acquired after fighting and killing through countless life or death situations. This was undoubtedly extremely frightening for the disciples who mostly stayed in the sect to train. Therefore, some of the surrounding disciples faces instantly turned pale white.

The current Wang Yan truly felt like a person who had climbed out from a pile of corpses. To them, such a person was the truly terrifying one.

Lin Dong frowned a little as he stood before Wang Yan. He could feel the baleful and gloomy pressure from Wang Yans body trying to envelope him. He had no choice but to acknowledge that Wang Yan was indeed extremely dangerous. After all, Wang Yan had experienced countless life or death situations and had even crawled out from a pile of corpses. However, Lin Dong was similarly not a disciple that grew up in a greenhouse like the Dao Sect.

He did not have any background and had walked out from Qingyang Town. Step by step, he had finally reached this point today. What he had experienced was not lacking even when compared to what Wang Yan had been through.

Therefore, although Wang Yans baleful and gloomy aura was able to intimidate other Dao Sect disciples, it had no effect on Lin Dong.

Lin Dongs eyes were like the deep abyss within an ancient well as he stared back at Wang Yan without showing any signs of yielding. At the same time, there were no indications of him backing off.

When he saw how Lin Dong was as unmoving as a mountain, Wang Yan was momentarily astonished. But soon after, his eyebrows knitted together, pulling some of the scars on his face. A faint and terrible aura started to appear.

Senior brother Wang Yan.

Just as Wang Yans expression was about to reach the limits of his patience. Ying Huanhuan hastily appeared in front of Lin Dong with a forced smile on her face as she spoke, Senior brother Wang Yan, this is Lin Dong and he has just joined our Dao Sect for less than a year.

Lin Dong?

When this name entered his ear, Wang Yans expression changed. His gaze rested on Lin Dongs face as he replied in a hoarse voice, The Lin Dong that fought with Yao Ling and both ended up seriously injured?

Ying Huanhuan nodded her head. She did not expect that even Wang Yan had heard of this matter.

I had once tried to chase and kill Yao Ling for two months. However, he still managed to escape in the end despite suffering severe injuries. I never imagined that he would fall at your hands.