Chapter 9

Destiny's pov

I was sleeping when I heared a door being open and close from the living room. And someone started to call my name by shaking me. I turned to the other side and began to sleep again. I heard a very high pitch scream on my left ear. I got scared. I immediately opened my eyes and sat up on the bed. I turned to my left and saw Ava was leaned over the bed, as she was going to say something in someone's ear.

Then I understand she was the one who screamed at my ears. I glared at her. She chuckled and asked "So how was the interview, did it go well". I rubbed my hands in the face and groaned at her.

"Did you knew the Liam Collins was the CEO of the company, when you applied for the job yesterday" I asked her.

"Sorry Destiny, I knew it was the Collins I was applying for but I didn't thought it would be Liam Collins. I expected to be the older Mr. Collins " she replied to me looking into the eyes to take the reply truthfully. But still I was not satisfied with her answer and I just left it out. I nodded at her. I see the clock for time. It's 4.15, but the work in hotel doesn't complete this early.

"Why did you come early or did they left you early" I asked her and stood up from the bed and made the way to the bathroom for a quick wash up.

"I just took it off early. As I said yesterday that we will be going shopping today, so hurry up " she said and moved out.

I washed up and changed my dress to a leggings and long sleeve tank top. I made my way to the living room, saw Ava watching TV while eating chips. When she saw me she threw a drink towards me. I caught it and took a sip of the drink.

"You didn't answer my earlier question, how was your interview " she asked. My face flushed thinking about it, I covered it from her and replied "It went well. And I am hoping to get the job. It will be very useful for me".

"You will get the job don't worry. Now hurry up we need to go" she assured me and pushed me towards my room.
I grabbed my wallet and mobile from there and left the apartment.

It's been an hour since we are here in this mall looking for clothes. We had found some. As we were going through the shops my mobile started ringing it was the same number yesterday had called me. I looked towards Ava, she nodded her head as saying to answering it. I picked up the call and lifted it to my ears.

"Hello, am I speaking to Destiny Sky Walker?" a familiar voice asked.

"Yes this is her, what can I do" I replied.

"Hey this is Alexis from Collins company. We met this morning" Alexis said.

"Oh hey Alexis, so why did you call me" I asked her and turned my head towards Ava. She raised her eyebrows at me.

"I have called you to inform that you have been selected for the assistant post. I need you to be here in the company on Monday before 8.45 am. The boss will come at 9. If you come fifteen minutes earlier I will give the information about the company whereabouts. And congratulations Destiny" she said happily to me.

"OK I will be there at your announced time. And thank you" I replied in a daze.

"OK bye, I will see you on Monday " she said and didn't even wait for my reply and ended the call.

I bought my mobile down and stared at it. Ava shaked my shoulders and asked "What happened? Who called you?"

I meet her eyes and replied "It was from the company I had interviewd today. They said I have been selected and told to report at 8.45am on Monday".

She beamed happily and hugged me. "I knew you would get it Sky, I knew it" she said to me, I nodded at her.

"Why don't we celebrate it, call your parents and say you will have a sleepover at my place today" she nodded at my statement. "Come on we will complete this shopping and go to the grocery store to buy some things. We can make special dish today" I said to her excitedly and started moving into the next shop with linked arms.