Chapter 44

Liam's pov

Today is Saturday, as usual I have come to work. But Destiny is not here today. She has went to her parents town early morning as she want to help Ava, I was there when she talked to Ava yesterday.

Ava said she was the matching for the bone marrow transplant. And her brother is undergoing the surgery tomorrow. Destiny asked me for today's leave for being there with her friend. I agreed and said I will join. She didn't want me to come, because I have to look after the company. I argued with her for coming. But she suggested to come on Sunday. I agreed with her and in return she gave me a kiss.

As I said I agreed with her on one condition. My driver will drive her there in my car. She agreed. I asked driver to stay there and help her if she needs anything or if she wanted to go anywhere.

But I am missing her now. I think about the shoot day, it was interesting. I have transferred the photos to my laptop in my house and hid the chip in my office. I loved every photo of it.

When I asked my mother, why she wanted these type of picture. She said, she had made a argument with one of the dressing company and they requested her making these photos. She took the right opportunity of making us involved in that.

I am waiting for tomorrow to meet Destiny. My thoughts were cut off when I heard a knock on my office door. I said 'come in'. Alexis walked in with few files.

"Sir, these few files need your signature" she said handing me the files. I took it and started seeing it. I gestured her to sit as I complete the files.

"How is life going" she asked.

"I can say best" I said signing up the file.

"What about you. How is your son and husband"

"We are good, but I have to say. After Destiny has arrived, I am spending a lot of time with my family because the work load has been less. I am happy" she smiled saying that.

"Well it is good" I smiled at her and continued looking and signing the files.

"So what is the progress between you and Destiny. I have not seen her in few days to ask her. She has stopped coming to lunch with us" she asked.

"She has been busy, and today she took the leave. I think she told you" she replied with 'yes' "She is my girlfriend now, that is the progress" I said looking up at her. Her eyes were widened in shock.

"When did this happen, and why I am only hearing this now" she asked literally shouting.

"It's only been one week. I haven't told anyone except my family" I said looking down at the file.

"I mean, I should have known. I wouldn't miss anything about you. I can read you easily" she mumbled.

"Then I think I have become good, since you failed at that" I said smirking at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Thank God Destiny is here to look after this big Liam baby now. I was stressed looking after you" she smirked saying that. I glared at her.

After few minutes, I returned the file to her and she left.

In lunch I called Destiny, she picked up after few rings.

"Hello princess, what are you doing" I asked as I turned around in my chair to see the view.

"Hey, I was just spending time with my family" she replied.

"Did you visited Ava and her brother"

"Yeah, Ava was happy seeing me" she said excitedly "And her brother is okay. Did you have your lunch" she asked.

"Yes, I just finished" I said.