Chapter 63

Destiny's pov

I am tired of this. I am not able to do anything by myself. It's been 12 days. Someone or the other have to help me do it for me. I don't want this. I am getting irritated by this. I am not mad at the people who are helping me, I am mad at myself for not doing anything. My forehead cut is healed. Liam removed the bandage few days back.

We talked about my past, what happened after he left. I told him everything. He was angry on himself, he blamed himself for causing me problems. I said it was in the past, I am not bothered about it now.

I was brushing my hair from my left hand. I groaned in frustration with myself when I couldn't brush it.

"What happened to my princess" Liam said coming behind me. He the took the brush and started brushing. He is not wearing a shirt.

"I am starting to get mad at myself" I said sighing.

"And why is that" he asked brushing my hair.

"I can't do things by myself. See I can't even brush my hair, you are helping me. I can't eat by myself. I am not mad at you guys, you are caring towards me. But I feel useless. And I am mad at this" I pointed to my cast. He finished and placed the brush on the dresser. He bent down to my level and placed his chin on my shoulder from behind. He looked at me from the mirror.

"Don't feel like that. It's for a short time, then this cast will be removed from you. Till then be patience" he said.

"But it's so long, I have three months for that" I whined.

"Think of it as just three months. It will be over. See its been twelve days already, and you don't even know it" he said kissing my cheek. I pouted at him. He chuckled and stood straight. I stood up as well and hugged him. I was only in my bra and underwear.

I went on my toes and kissed him. He kissed back. After a minute he pulled away from me. He does this all the time since I am injured. He wouldn't kiss me like before. He would pull away after a minute or more. I am frustrated about this. He would hug me, cuddle me and help me, but I am not satisfied. I want him to kiss me like before. I miss his kisses. I punched his chest as hard as I can from my left hand and went to the closet.

"Don't talk to me" I said looking something to wear. He groaned.

"Now what did I do" he asked coming behind me. I found his sleeveless hoodie and took my shorts. I didn't reply to him. I wore my shorts, though he helped me. I ignored him. I removed my arm supporter and tried to put the hoodie. But he took it from me and helped me. Then he put my arm supporter back. I left him there and went out.

"Princess" he called coming behind me. He took my hand and stopped me.

"What did I do? Why are you mad at me. Few minutes back you were good" he said pulling me in his arms. I let out fake yelp. He released me immediately.

"Are you okay" he asked with concern. I turned around and walked towards the dining room. I sat on the chair sulking.

"What happened dear" Mellisa asked coming in with the breakfast.

"Nothing, I am mad at myself because I can't do anything" I said. She placed a plate infront of me. I took the spoon and started eating.

"This will over soon dear, don't worry" she said caressing my hair. I sighed continued to eat. Liam came in with his work clothes on. He sat beside me. I turned opposite to him. I heard him sigh. Mellisa came in with his breakfast and coffee. She looked at us and chuckled.

Lily and James had gone to other country for her fashion show few days back. I saw it online yesterday, it was good. They are coming back tonight.