Chapter 28

Liam's pov

"Is this your house?"

I heard Destiny amused voice. I looked at her, she was in shock. I replied 'yes' and got out of the car. I moved towards Destiny side and opened the door. She was still looking at the house in amusement. She looked at me and got out of the car. She moved forward and let out a cute squeak. She turned towards me in happiness and said.

"This is beautiful Liam. It's so beautiful. I had always seen these type of mansion outside. I really wanted to see this in my life. Can we go inside I am dying to see this" I chuckled at her behavior. She was literally controlling herself not to jump. I can see her feet keep bouncing in excitement. I will tease her, so I started walking in slow steps.

"You tortoise, I know you are doing this on the purpose. So" she said and grabbed my hand and pulled me with her. We were jogging to the door now. When we reached the door, I left her hand and opened the door with the key. We went inside, she looked around admiring the place.

"Wow" she said still looking.

"Thank you. I think you liked it" I asked her. She looked at me and said "No I don't like it. I just freaking love it" she said and moved towards the fireplace in the living room. She placed her hand near the fire and then pressed her hand on the cheek. I went and sat on the couch. I called one of the maids, she came.

"I have bags in my car, take them to my room. Take few of them with you" I ordered her. She called two other maids and they went out. Destiny came and sat on the couch.

"When did you buy this?" she asked.

"I took this place years back when I earned my own money. I just started to live here from few months" she looked at me shock.

"You mean you bought this place and built it with your own money" she asked. I nodded my head.

"Damn when did you even started earning, this freaking cost fortune" she asked in curiosity.

"When I completed the high school, my father gave me a part of his company to me. So along with the studies, I took care of the company. Since I was eighteen I am earning my own" I said.

"Wow, you took responsibility at young age" she said. "Now come on, we will have dinner and then we should sleep. Tomorrow we have things to do" I said to her and went to kitchen to reheat the food.

We ate silently, she was looking at the kitchen in admiration. I can see the excitement in her eyes. After we ate I took her to one of the guest room on second story. Which is next to my room. I opened the room and allowed her to go inside.

"You will stay here, I will wake you up tomorrow. Good night princess" I said to her looking into her eyes.

"Good night" she replied. I closed the door and went to my room. I saw that every bag were gone. I went to my closet and saw it was already placed neatly.

I made a call to my parents about the dinner we have talked about. Then I went to bathroom and took a shower. After few minutes, I came back with sweatpants and T-shirt. As I sat on the bed, I saw a bag along with shopping bag near the bed. I picked up and looked inside to see the dress I bought for Destiny when I made her wait as I excused to restroom. I will give it to her tomorrow. I placed the bag on the night stand. I think the other bag must be Destiny's, her night dress must be here and she need this.

I took it and went towards her room. I just entered her room saying "Sorry your bag was....... " my words stopped looking at the sight infront of me. Destiny was standing there nothing but in a towel. My eyes widened and my jaw hit the ground. My eyes went from her wet hair, face and to her exposed shoulders, the towel was reaching just above her mid thighs. Her eyes were wide and she was holding the towel with her hand to stop it from falling. Suddenly she screamed, covering her body.