Chapter 57

Destiny's pov

I pulled Chris inside the house. I saw Ava going out closing the door. I stopped and looked at him.

"Are you okay" I asked.

"I am man Sky, I am fine. But damn where did you find him, he is a rock" he said. I rolled my eyes chuckling.

"Where have you been, we didn't know where you were and you switched off your mobile" I said.

"I was busy exploring the world. I was leaving in a jungle for a new experience, so I didn't took my mobile there"

"Thank God you are back. You have missed a lot. I am sure mom is going to kill you" I said. We heard laughing from the living room. Chris looked at the living room and then at me in confusion.

"How many people are there here" he asked pointing towards the room.

"Totally nine members, but six are there inside. You will also see a new member to our family" I said.

"Wait before we go in. When did you find yourself a boyfriend? Is he treating you good? Should I have to give a lesson to him?" he asked cracking his knuckles.

"Stop. Don't do anything to him. I know what to do with him. For now let's go inside" I said pulling him into the living room. Dad and James were talking to themselves. Mom, Elizabeth and Amanda were talking. Nick was playing with his new toys in dad arms.

"Mom, look who is here" I said happily.

"What took you so......" she stopped talking when see saw who was beside me. Dad and Amanda looked surprised at him. But mom kept her face blank.

"I am back" Chris said nervously looking around. I know he afraid of mom's reaction. Suddenly my mom took the cushion beside her and threw it at Chris. He ducked his head down at the right time. My mom looked around and grabbed a stick which was down the table. Only she can keep things like that. She got up and chased Chris. He yelped and started running around the living room.

"Mom I am sorry okay. I know, I should have called" he said as he rounded around the couch. Nick was laughing loudly.

"You should have called. I said you should call. I didn't give you a choice there" she said throwing the stick at him. He caught it in his hand.

"Honey calm down" my dad gave Nick to James and came behind my mom. I felt someone behind me. I turned around and saw Ava. She smiled at me. I smiled back and looked at my brother.

"Mom I am sorry. You ask anything I will give it" I am sure my brother will die today. My mom doesn't like this at all. My mom smiled sweetly at him.

Haha he woke up the inner beast.

"OK Chris, why don't you come and give your mom a hug" my mom said sweetly. I put my hand on mouth to cover my laugh. I heard a small thud behind me. I turned and saw Liam, he put a big box down.

Oh it's the bike. I looked back at the scene.

My bother relaxed and went towards her and hugged her. My dad smiled shaking his head. He knew his son made a mistake. We heard a small yell from Chris because my mother had grabbed his ears and twisted it.

"Oww mom, it's hurts" he said in pain. My mom grabbed the stick from him and started beating him.

"Okay sorry mom. I know I shouldn't have asked for compensation" he said covering himself. Dad grabbed mom's hand and stopped her.

"Honey stop it" he said. My mom glared at Chris, and went out of the living room into her room. I saw tears in her eyes.

"I will be with her" Elizabeth said getting up and went to mom's room.