Chapter 71

Destiny's pov

I felt a kiss on my forehead and I sighed in content in my sleep. I felt soft yet hard beside me. I feel warm and cozy. I wrapped my arms around it and climbed on it to sleep.

This feels comfort, I haven't felt like this in weeks.

"You haven't changed at all" I think my pillow said chuckling. I furrowed my eyebrows and cuddled more to the pillow. I felt my cheek is pressed against a soft thing. I kissed it and roamed hands around the pillow.

"You don't know what you are doing" my pillow said in deep voice. I see Liam's face infront of me with my eyes still closed. I smiled and cupped his face.

"What are you doing" my pillow said underneath me. I ignored it and kissed my Liam on the lips. I kissed him passionately enjoying the feeling. He kissed back grabbing my butt. I moaned and kissed him roughly. I kissed him till I was satisfied. I miss him. I pulled away and slept on my pillow.

"You sure will be the death of me princess" I heard my pillow mumbled breathing heavily. I feel hot all of a sudden and pillow underneath me also warm. I pulled away with my eyes closed and removed the hoodie. I feel cool breeze hit my naked form. I sighed and hugged my pillow tightly. But my pillow is still.

"My pillow" I said trailing kisses on it.

"Fuck" someone said.

"Liam" I mumbled nibbling the soft skin under me.

"Princess wake up" someone said.

"Shush" I put my finger where the sound came from "Don't disturb me. I am with my Liam now. I want to kiss him" I said.

"Just open your eyes and see where you are" my pillow said.

"No, if I open. My Liam will go away" I said kissing his jaw.

"He is right here. Just open your eyes"

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I opened them slowly and looked around. I was not in our room, I was in some other room. I panicked and then I realized, I came to Hawaii to Liam yesterday night. I looked down and saw Liam smirking at me as I was straddling him.

"Nice view by the way" he smirked looking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at my body. My eyes widened and I let out a yelp. How did I end up like this because we fell asleep with my clothes on. I was about to get up, Liam flipped us around. Now he was hovering above me.

"You real don't know what you do while sleeping, do you" he said clearly amused at me. I blushed hard, shit what did I do.

"You just called my name and kissed me many times" he continued when I didn't reply.

"I was dreaming. I didn't kiss you in real" I said embarassingly.

"Only if you know" he chuckled leaning down to me. He kissed me slowly. I kissed back. I cupped his face and kissed him deeply. He pressed his body against mine and moaned. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

We heard a buzzing sound from outside the room. We ignored it and continued kissing. But again it buzzed. Liam pulled away and cursed. I unwrapped his legs from him.

"Just a minute princess" he said getting out of the bed and went out. I sat up pulling the sheets to my chest. I got out of the bed wrapping the sheets around me. I looked out at the glasses, and saw beautiful view. The ocean was looking very beautiful. I forgot I was covering my body and put on hands on the glass. The sheets fell on the ground. I huffed and was about to bend down to pick it. Liam came in looking irritated, he saw me and stopped. He started coming towards me.