Ever

Jimin and Taehyung looks at me and bursts out laughing.

"She can't sing to save her life" Taehyung comments.
"Yeah, that's the one thing she isn't good at" Jimin adds on.
"She can't possibly be Coloured. Right?" Taehyung laughs, turning to me.

"It's Mystic" I say quietly.
"Stop playing" Jimin laughs.
"Think a little Numbnut" Jungkook speaks up.
"Why do you think she has all those instruments?" Jungkook gets angry for me. Jimin and Taehyung looks at me, trying to paint the picture.

"Instruments?" Namjoon asks with a raise of his eyebrow.
"Don't they even know about your instruments?" Jungkook asks me with soft eyes.
"I thought you got rid of your instruments" Hoseok says, getting confused himself, not knowing what the truth is. I gasp.

"I could never get rid of my babies" I say dramatically.
"Wait wait wait. Are you Mystic or not?" Jin asks me directly. The whole table shifts their attention to me.

"I am" I say, looking down.
"And you're only telling us now?!" Yoongi snaps.
"It never popped up" I simply say. I held back the shrug. I definitely don't think it's the time for that.

"It never popped up? We've been friends for years yet it never popped up?" Yoongi asks with a slight glare and frown.

"Calm down. Why're you getting so upset?" Jin says, trying to hold the peace.
"Why aren't you upset? We basically missed a whole part of her life" Yoongi says, extremely upset. No one knew what to say to that because it's true.

"I've been following Bree for years. That would mean you started in...high school" Yoongi adds on as he calculates when I started.
"And you only thought to tell us now?" Yoongi asks, squinting his eyes at me.

"Calm down" Jin says again.
"I'm sorry, ok?" I snap a little. Yoongi crosses his arms, leaning back in his chair.
"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Namjoon asks with a tilt of his head.

"I don't know how to bring something like that up. It's already difficult enough for me to tell you what I had for dinner last night" words flow out of my mouth quickly. I feel like I have to justify myself.

"This isn't dinner, (Y/N). It's your life that we somehow managed to miss" Yoongi snaps again.
"Yoongi, would you stop?" Hoseok speaks up. I sigh.
"It's fine" I say as I shift things around on my plate with my fork. I feel awkward.

"So, you make music?" Taehyung asks awkwardly.
"Yeah, I tried telling you the other day" I say, feeling a little disappointed by their harsh reactions.

"You weren't joking?" Taehyung asks with wide eyes.
"Why would I even joke about that?" I ask, squinting my eyes at them for once. I sigh, checking the time on my phone.

"It's getting late. I think I should leave. Thank you for dinner" I say in one breath.
"No. Please stay" Jin says with a pleading look on his face.
"We're all tired. I'm gonna head home. Thanks for the great food" I say again, standing up, taking my plate to the kitchen.

I could hear the group arguing silently. They go quiet as I enter the room again.
"Thanks for tonight. I'll see you guys later" I tell the group.

"(Y/N), Sweetie, I know you might be feeling a little angry and maybe even disappointed-" Jin starts but I interrupt.
"You think?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.
"And some of us blew things out of proportion" Jin continues.

"But we want you to know that we're proud of you-for telling us and actually stepping out there with your music" Namjoon stands up as he grips me by the shoulders, continuing Jin's thought with a dimpled smile. I give a small smile.

"But it is actually late. I'll text you guys" I announce with the small smile. Their faces give me gentle smiles while Yoongi has an unreadable face, many thoughts running through his head.