So

The week flew by in a flash. I eventually finished up that song and posted it. Yoongi started to eat with Namjoon and I lunch more regularly. I didn't see much of Jin as it was short conversations before I headed off to work.

It was finally Saturday and I was super nervous. I haven't been out with a friend since Jennie. I was worried on what I would wear.

Maybe I shouldn't wear this many earings for today. Maybe I shouldn't wear these shoes. Which jacket should I bring? Should I even bring a jacket?

In the end, I came to the conclusion that I needed new clothes. I did scrape together an outfit which I didn't think was too bad. I checked that I had everything at least five times. I was super nervous that I didn't even eat.

I nervously leave my apartment for the first time on a Saturday.

The one thing that stayed the same was my coffee routine. More specifically, my iced-coffee.

I walk into my beloved cafe, hearing the little bell ring. I was already calming down...just a little.

"Morning" Jin greets with his million dollar smile, as usual.
"Hey, an iced-coffee please and that chocolate mousse is calling to me" I say.

"Chocolate mousse in the morning? Come back later, then I'll give it to you" he says, it sounds like he's scolding me.

"Fine" I drag out.
"Don't give me that" he says. He really sounds like my mother.

"So, why are you so upset?" He says as he starts making my drink.
"I'm not upset, just nervous" I say as I lean on the counter, staring out the window. Interesting how he could already pick up that something's up.

"Nervous? For what? It's a beautiful Saturday morning. I would've personally slept in but here I am" he says with a slight chuckle.

"I highly doubt you would've slept in. I feel like you're the type of person to wake up once you realize the house is dirty" I tease him with a cheeky smile.

"What are you nervous for?" He asks, completely ignoring my assumption. I keep my laugh to myself.
"I'm heading out with a friend" I say.
"That's it?" He asks. I laugh.

"I get where you're coming from but I haven't really gone out with a friend for since years..." I say the last part more softly.
"Pfft, you're lying" he says with disbelief.
"Believe whatever you want" I say with a shrug.

He hands me my drink and I give the money.
"I gotta say, it sounds pretty unbelievable" he says as he puts the money in the register.
"I gotta get going" I say my goodbyes to Jin.

I walk to the mall to see groups of teenagers window shopping and mothers shopping for their empty fridges.

"Over here!" I hear someone shout. I look for the voice to see a Soobin waving. I also see his friend, Lay, by his side. I head over to them.

"Hey, nice to see you here" I say with a smile towards Lay.
"I hope you don't mind. He insisted on coming" Soobin says with a strained smile. I can feel a bit of tension between them as they smile to each other but it must've been my imagination.

"Let's go" Soobin says as he steps next to me and directs me to the movies.
"You didn't wait too long, did you?" I start a conversation as we walk. Lay follows behind us.