Did

"So, let me get this straight. You legit had a food coma?" Yoongi asks me.
"Uh yeah, why is that so unbelievable?" I ask him. He looks at me skeptically.

"...It felt like a food coma" I say. He rolls his eyes.
"Felt like and actually having one is two different things" he says as he rubs the temples of his brain. I hear Namjoon canning himself beside us.

You can shut it.

"My stomach was bursting and I was laying in bed for two days straight" I say.
"And why are you saying that so proudly?" he asks me as he looks me dead in the eyes, squinting his own eyes, trying to understand the story.

"I'm just telling you what happened" I mumble.

We are currently playing two truths and a lie. The skeptical guy rubbing his temples is none other than Yoongi with a laughing Namjoon by his side. This is not how I imagined I would spend my Sunday.

"I'm telling you, it was a food coma. Namjoon, your turn" I say with finality.
"Ok ok" he says but still giggling.

"Uhm...ok. I once had a mullet. My favorite colour is purple and I once had my drink spiked" he says.

"It's the one with the drink" I say. I was contemplating if it was the one with the drink or the mullet but I ultimately chose the one with a drink because I can't see Namjoon even allowing his drink to be spiked.

"He's favorite colour isn't purple" Yoongi simply says as he leans back. Of course he'll be bored of this game, they know each other too well but I, on the other hand, was completely shocked.

"What!? When did this happen? Tell me everything" I say, incredibly curious.
"What, the mullet or the drink?" Namjoon asks with a laugh.
"Drink first then mullet" I say.

"So, it was during our matric holiday. Yoongi was dead tired on our first day so I went to the bar alone. Big mistake but anyway, I walk into this bar and it's super loud with lots of people. I was going to dance the night away, but I was starting to feel a little fuzzy with all the people around me. I had a girl under my arm telling me she'd get me a drink. Let me tell you, I chugged that thing so quickly that I didn't even taste it. I almost immediately started feeling woozy. I went to the bathroom and I was hanging on the walls just to keep myself up. I already felt like something didn't feel right. I called up Yoongi because I knew that someone was waiting for me just outside the bathroom..." he finishes off his story.

"Woah...that's crazy. I didn't even know you knew what a bar is" I joke.
"Hey!" He playfully punches me.

"And look at you, quite the player you are" I tease.
"Pfft, those days are clearly over" Yoongi pipes in. I laugh a little. I laugh even harder at Namjoon's reaction.

"I still got it" he says, offended.
"You never had it" Yoongi counters. It's like watching brothers fight.

"Let me remind you, since you clearly forgotten. I am the total package" he says over dramatically as he motions to himself.
"Sure" Yoongi says with a roll of his eyes, clearly not convinced.

"And the mullet?" I ask before this escalates any further.
"Ah yes. I had one during university. Those were the days" he says, completely forgotten about their little disagreement.

"You sound so old" I say. He snaps his head to me.
"What do you mean?!" He says outraged.

Yoongi eventually gets out his board games. Namjoon was doing most of the talking as usual. Yoongi was pretty funny on his own. I don't know how he manages but he says something funny with a completely straight face. That's when I start losing it. These two are quite amusing.