I

"I'm here now, aren't I?" I say with a soft smile. It's legit been two days since I last had lunch here. Jin is being way too dramatic. Does this guy really not have friends?

Man...I feel you though...

"Pfft, you sure are" he says with a smile.
"So, what else do you do besides work here?" I ask.
"Getting personal now, aren't we" he says as he leans closer.

"I mean, you seem great so I was thinking we could become friends" I say boldly for once.
"I'm hurt. I thought we are already friends" he says as he pretends to act hurt.

"Should I come back at a better time? What time would you say that you aren't so dramatic?" I ask. I hear the cashier guy snickering. I guess he's eavesdropping now. I can't remember he's damn name.

"Never, I'm always like this. Guess you should just deal with it" he plays along.
"Or I could cut all my loses right now" I say and  he was about to say something before quickly I added "but I won't". He exhales.

"Don't play like that. My heart" he says as he clutches his heart.
"My bad. Don't want you dying from a heart attack" I snicker at him for a bit.

We enjoy each other's conversation. I learn more about him and I really do feel like we became friends. The cashier guy eventually comes along with my food.

"Sorry for the wait" he says, much more confidence than when I saw him last time.
"Thank you" I say. He stays standing there.
"Go away" Jin says with a serious face and I couldn't help but laugh at he's bluntness.

The guy makes a huge frown in Jin's direction and retreated to the back of the counter again. I see him sulking.

"He could've joined us" I say.
"Then nobody would be working" Jin replies with a gleaming smile.

"...Do you want?" I ask as I refer to my food.
"I can't take your food. You need to eat" he says, here comes the mother personality out.
"I'll give you half" I insist. He gives me a look.

"I'm not going to eat it and then it will be food wasted" I say stubbornly. He then looks like he's having a serious war in his head. He reaches out but then retracts and then reaches out and retracts again.

"I'm not gonna feed it to you" I say as I start on my own food. He then immediately takes the plate. There comes his food loving side out.

"Thank you for the food" he says with the smile you give when someone gives you food.
"No problem but you owe me" I say casually. He immediately pushes the plate back to me.

"Don't worry. It's nothing big. In return, I just want your phone number" I say with a smile.
"Real smooth" he says as he stares back at the food that he took back. It seems like his ears are blushing. I didn't know ears could do that.

"I know right. I was legit thinking about it the whole time, thinking how I could convince you to give me your number" I say as I look to my own food.

"And besides, I feel like we know each other well enough so you can text me when you want to watch those Twilight movies and I'll come running" I say as I look up to find Jin staring at me.

"You'd really do that?" He asks.
"Of course I'll watch the worst movies in history with you" I joke. He smiles with a bit of pink on his cheeks. Then it looks like he got back to his senses.

"Wait-what? The worst movies in history. I can pull out a bunch of movies that's even worse than Twilight" he insists.
"So you agree that it's terrible?" I ask. I feel like I caught him.

I knocked Jin speechless.

"We're anyways going to watch the movies together" he mumbles as he crosses his arms. I just laugh at him.