Chapter 27

Narrator's point of view

"Harry!" Ron called out and the boy stopped in his tracks looking aback. "Hermione and I have been thinking, it doesn't matter if we find a horcrux." He panted out while all 4 friends got together again.

"What do you mean?" Harry questioned

"Unless we can destroy it." Hermione said

Harry and Auralie looked at both of them
in question,

"You destroyed tom riddle's diary using a basilik's fang right?" Ron asked and Harry nodded gesturing for him to go on, "Me and Hermione think we know where to find one."

Harry reached out his pocket, "Okay okay, but take this. That way you can find me when I get back." He handed the marauder's map to Ron and turned around.

"Where are you going?" Hermione asked when the boy got farther.

"The Ravenclaw common room. I've got to start somewhere." Harry shouted and sprinted his way up the stairs.

Auralie looked at the two before following Harry as well,

"Auralie, where are you—"

"—Somebody has to protect the golden boy right? Stay safe you two." Auralie smiled slightly and rushed towards the Ravenclaw wing.

Hermione grabbed Ron's arm and they went their way to the Chamber of secret. Despite the worrisome in the girl, she pushed it aside to finish their task.

Luna spotted Auralie and Harry up the stairs and she followed them, "Harry!" She shouted behind him.

"Harry wait! I need to talk to you!" Luna said while the three of them walk up the stairs in a hurry.

"I'm a bit pre-occupied in the moment, Luna." Harry spoke and continued to walk up the stairs.

"You should listen to her, Potter. The girl is persistent." Auralie said but the boy shook his head in stubborness.

"Harry Potter you listen to me right now!" Luna shouted and Auralie gave him a knowing look. "Don't you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem? There's not a person alive who has seen it. It's obvious isn't it? We have to talk to someone who is dead"

Harry looked at her, questioning himself of what to do next. Auralie's eyes caught a glimpse of what was going on outside and saw a huge dome surrounding Hogwarts, protecting it securely

"Professor Mcgonagall is a bloody genius." Auralie gasped as it protected the castle.

"...She's very shy." Luna stated and Harry walked towards the hallway further.

"Go Harry, We'll be waiting here." Auralie said in a tight smile and watched him nod at them.

Both girls leaned on the wall, opposite of each other. They were tired from running around the corridors of Hogwarts just to fight for what is right.

"Well? What happened to Hermione Granger and you? I see you two in the great hall holding hands." Luna asked starting a conversation.

Auralie rolled her eyes, "Luna there's a war going on and you ask me about Hermione?"

She shrugged, "I have no reason to believe that there is something else you want to talk about. Well?"

Auraie sighed, given up. "We haven't spoken of my confession. It's like she is ignoring it."

"Well that is a problem. Maybe she's—"

"—She's not doing anything, Luna. That IS the problem. Please don't make anymore excuses for her because it's honestly tiring." Auralie cutted her off, felt bad later on for doing so. "I'm sorry she just makes me mad."