Chapter 7

Narrator's point of view

Harry sat on the very edge of his seat, fondling with the book on his hand. Wanting to rip it to shreds after the spell he used on Draco Malfoy.

"He was in a pool of his own blood. I couldn't hear anything besides Auralie's scream in pain..." Harry whispered, the image of Draco almost dying was on his head.

Hermione shifted uncomfortably in her chair, Imagining how painful would it be to lose someone you grew up with. Mostly she thinks about Auralie and almost how she lost a brother.

"It's not your bloody fault, Harry. Malfoy shot the first attack." Ron said trying to make his bestfriend feel better but mostly mad of Auralie for making him pass out.

Hermione elbowed the Weasley harshly, getting him to shut up.

"You have to get rid of it." Ginny said when she sat besides an emotional Harry. Hermione and Ron looked over to their friend in worry. The people in the room knew that Harry never meant to hurt anyone or let alone kill.

Granger was deeply concern for Auralie, She has never seen the girl so mad and upset over someone. She always saw her as the girl who is stunning and annoying to everyone close to her. She had grew fond of the Malfoy and knew it.

"Did you and Ginny do it then?" Ron walked to speed to catch up with his bestfriend. The boy with glasses looked distracted.

"What?" He asked not hearing what Weasley had told or asked him.

"You know, hide the book."

"Oh. Yeah."

"Are you okay?" Auralie asked besides the bed where Draco laid. He had just woken and Snape was here to look over us, prior to Dumbledore's wish and so did our parents.

"What happened..." He mumbled, head spinning and confused. His eyes were still closed while holding onto his sister's hand.

"Shh... Rest." Auralie whispered sitting besides him on his bed.

Snape stood on his ground, wondering if the boy should keep going or rest.

"I know what you are thinking. The answer is no." Auralie said in a low tone and it caused Snape to... well do nothing. He is, after all the half blood prince.

"No... I can keep going." Draco mumbled his head still spinning.

"No. You almost died-"

"Auralie no, I was chosen for this... I'd be damned if I should just lay here in defeat." Draco sat up wobbly, his head was pounding like somebody was hammering inside his brain.

Auralie sighed, knowing there is no persuading Draco to rest. But an idea popped in her head and she looked at her surroundings before looking at Snape.

"I'll do it." She said standing up in determination. Both Snape and Draco knew what she was talking about.

Draco shook his head, squeezing her hand. "No. You don't have-"

"Fine. We'll attack dawn, Auralie." He announced and left the infirmary. No one could see it but he didn't want to be associated with the Malfoy nor the Dark Lord. But it wasn't up to him anyways.

"You idiot..." Draco sighed laying back down in bed, closing his eyes.

"No you are the idiot. You have been protecting me since we were born. Let me... protect you." She said sitting back down besides him.

Draco opened his eyes to get a good look of Auralie. He smiled.

"Don't hurt yourself, sister."