Chapter 10

I wait on my phone by the snacks table, scrolling through Instagram and Twitter until Aidan comes back to eat lunch.

"Shall we, (y/n)?" Aidan suddenly asks, making a gesture for me to take his arm.

"For sure, but what about Jane?" I ask.

"Don't worry, she told me that your friend, Laura, invited her for some food."

Laura, you're a genius. No wonder you're my friend

"Alright, let's go then," I say, taking his arm.

We get out of the set and Aidan grabs a helmet and gives it to me. I put it on and he helps me on the motorbike.

I get to grab him by his waist...

Okay, that sounded cringy and desperate, calm down (y/n), geez

He drives us to the burger place a couple of blocks from here. He helps me get off the bike and I hand him back the helmet. He tells me that no one really "bothers" him here so there's no need for dressing up as characters from Breaking Bad.

We enter the restaurant and ask for two vegan burgers with fries and drinks. Aidan chooses a table near the entrance, so we sit down to wait.

"Have you ever tried vegan food?" Aidan asks.

"Actually, no, why?" I reply.

"If you end up liking it, would you change your diet?" He rubs his chin.

Well, I'd be willing to change everything, except my personality, for him.

"Sure, I accept the challenge," I answer.

"Alright, then I'll wait for when our order's ready," he gets up and walks towards the cashier to wait for our food.

After some minutes, he comes back with a tray in his hands, placing it on the table with a slight thud.

"Heavy?" I ask, amused.

"Just a little, I didn't want to drop the food," he confesses.

I giggle and grab my meal. When I take a bite off my burger, my eyes widen.

"You like it?" Aidan asks, laughing to himself.

"Never thought vegan food tasted better than normal food, it feels so weird," I answer, still shocked and with my mouth full.

Aidan laughs. "Yeah I understand, at first it's weird because it's not neat and it doesn't quite taste like it, but it's actually really good! So would you become vegan?" He leans in closer to not miss a word coming out my mouth.

"Don't provoke me," I say, putting down my burger, "but... If you could convince me with cheese, milk and other basic foods that taste better if they're vegan, maybe I'll think about it." I squint my eyes.

"Great!" He clasps his hands together. "I'll try my best, then."

"What did you think of the scene, (y/n)?" Aidan asks, suddenly.

I look at him. "What do you mean?"

"Well... Did you like filming it or not so much?"

"I enjoyed it," I smile. "It's something I've never tried doing before. Normally, I like trying the fake crying thing, so this one was a lot of fun."

Would be perfect if I got to kiss you still...

"And do you think you did alright?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Good, you should feel confident about your acting. Otherwise, it's pretty much useless."

"You're right," I smile.