Chapter 28

There was not enough time. The sky opened and large portals appeared. Spaceships that were recognized by every member of the team

An entire army was pouring out of the ship. In the middle of the army, there are Thanos followers, Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, Black Dwarf, and Ebony Maw.

"Hear me and rejoice! You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No... it is salvation. The universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile... for even in death, you have become children of Thanos. " Ebony Maw's voice can be heard by all people.

The Wakandian army was ready to attack.

"Wakanda Forever!" King T'challa yelled. He crosses his hands over his chest as his Black Panther helmet covers his face, leading his army towards Thanos' army.

The avengers were on the front line, with war machine, Falcon, Bucky, and Guardians of the Galaxy.

"Avengers! Assemble." Captain's voice ranged through the avengers' comms and the battle began.

With a battle cry, Thor charges toward the hordes of the army, lightning gathering around him until he finally launches himself into the air, and lands in the densest concentration of the army, and makes a crater where they had stood. He was filled with so much rage.

Rhodey was in the air, shooting. A flying Chituari charged at him, knocking him, but Starlord came from behind it, grabbing its neck and then Snap! Other flying Chituari were charging at them and they were fighting, protecting each other's back.

Some of the Chituaris charged toward Rocket. The Winter Soldier, having come up behind Rocket, grabs him with his mechanical arm, holds him at arm's length, and spins 540 degrees, firing his M-249 at the same time. While Groot skewers three Chituaris with his right arm.

Hawkeye and Black Widow were fighting many Chituari, Clint was firing arrow after arrow, causing explosions with each arrow, but he was knocked from Proxima Midnight's spear.

"You will regret this. "Black Widow said angrily and split her staff back into a pair of sticks to block Proxima Midnight's sword blows, and finally knocked it from her hand. The alien takes to her bare fists instead, knocks down, and pins the Black Widow. Proxima triggers an arm-blade from her left-arm armor and stabs at Black Widow, who barely manages to block the blade with her crossed sticks. As the edge starts to dig into Black Widow's neck, scarlet energy grabs the alien and tosses her into the air. Proxima Midnight remained unmoved.

Corvus Glaive kills one of the guards just outside the lab, alerting Shuri to the problem. She starts hastily disconnecting her equipment from Vision's systems, making Vision gasp at the sensations. The Dora Milaje engaged Glaive, but she was sent skidding across the floor. Shuri finishes her shutdown, grabbed one of her sonic panther-paws, and fired at Glaive. The Dora attacked again, and Glaive sent both her and Shuri through the balcony railing and onto the main lab floor.

But he was taken by surprise when Vision charged at him, knocking him out of the window.

Vision moved to where he landed, Black Dwarf shows up and swings his hammer in a full arc, throwing Vision.

But Hulk noticed the fight and charged at black dwarf, jumped into the air, and delivered an effective punch to him. But then one of the blows was caught by Black Dwarf, who punches back, knocking Hulk and he lunches forward to deliver a fatal blow, but the Hulk was full of rage for being hit by him like that! Hulk grabbed his hand, insanely fast and threw him, and then jumped on him and delivered punches until Black dwarf couldn't move anymore.

Captain America went to stand in front of Vision as Corvus Glaive was about to attack him, he exchanges blows with Glaive, using his shield, and blocked Corvus Glaive's staff weapon, finally knocking it from the alien's hands just before he was thrown over a fallen tree and pinned, Glaive's hand at his throat. Captain America was struggling until a glaive-blade pierced Glaive's chest and was pushed all the way through. Vision raises Glaive and holds him for a moment, before dropping Glaive's corpse.