Chapter 11

Frigga opened her son's room door, she found him staring blankly at the opposite wall, her heart ached at his sight. Her son has lost weight and doesn't look well.

"Loki. "his head snapped at her as soon as she called his name. She meant to say it softly but it came out as a strangled sob.

Loki's body tensed and stared with wide eyes at her.

A Chituari? Mother is not here.

"Ó sonur minn. "she said, reaching to take him in her embrace, wanting to hold him forever and protect him from everything. But Loki flinched at her touch. It is a Chituari and Thanos will come after it like every time. But he knows that struggling will only lead to beating.

He didn't move when she touched him again. And That's when he felt it.

His magic acknowledged her magic like when he was young. If magic was a person, it would be happy dancing at the touch of her.

This didn't happen with a Chituari before. Her touch was gentle as if he was a glass, afraid to be shattered.

"Móðir? "he whispered, afraid that she would disappear and be replaced by Thanos' laughter. But no sound came out of her. He looked at her and found her precious tears running down her beautiful face , he didn't like to see her cry.

"You are here. "he said softly, looking at her with the same innocent look, he used in his childhood.

"Yes, my son. " As soon as she said this, he threw himself at her, hugging her tightly, afraid that she might not be real. And Green and Golden lights washed over them, happy to be reunited again.

"I'm sorry for saying that you're not my mother. "His voice was muffled but he needed her to know that.

"I know that you didn't mean it, you will always be my son and no one can say anything else, sweetheart "

They fell into silence but she was still hugging; it has been a year since she saw him. She doesn't want to leave him again, finally her boy is here.

And Loki fell asleep that night from exhaustion, but with a genuine smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~

A deep voice caused Loki to jump.

"What do we have here?" A deep voice asked, which caused Loki to jump as He was being dragged to a place similar to a throne room.

An arm yanked his hair, making him look into a creature, greyish-purple skin, red eyes face, peering at him.

"An Asgardian." The deep voice said, a smirk on his face. "but you're something different. You wanted to die. "

How can the creature know this?

"You will fit perfectly for the task, powerful, no one can survive the void. "The creature continued.

Loki looked at his left and right, trying to make an escape plan . "You already want to leave? We will have so much fun with you. "the creature smirked at him.

He noticed another creature holding a scepter with a glowing blue stone. He realized the stone was connected to his mind. How could this be possible? He had read about the infinity stones before. How can this creature possess one of them?

~~~~~~~~~

Frigga was looking at her son as he jerked in his sleep and whimpered. She put her hand on his head to remove the nightmares, and was horrified from what she was seeing. Why does someone do this to her precious Loki?

Loki bolted upright with a loud gasp, sweat soaked his body. Flinching when he recognized that someone was touching him.

"Loki. "it was his mother's voice.

"Móðir. "

"I'm here, don't be afraid. "she said, running her hands through his hair.

"Don't let him take me. "he said in a faint whisper, but she heard him.

Her heart clenched at his voice, her Loki didn't sound like that before.

She knows exactly who he is talking about, the mad Titan. How dare he do that to her son! Why does her son have to go through a lot in his life?

"You're safe, Loki. "she said while still running her fingers through his hair.

"The sky is dark and the hills are white

As the storm-king speeds from the north to-night,

And this is the song the storm-king sings,

As over the world his cloak he flings:

"Sleep, sleep, little one, sleep;"

He rustles his wings and gruffly sings:

"Sleep, little one, sleep."

She sang him his favorite lullaby when he was young; it used to calm him to sleep.

"I-I didn't hear this since a long time ago. "he said tiredly while clinging to her, but there was a hint of a smile in his voice.

After Loki's breath slowed, showing that he fell asleep. She put a spell on him to prevent any nightmares. She decided she will stay with Loki for some days, but she must warn her husband about the Mad Titan. A war is coming, and she has to talk to Thor, he can be with his brother when she leaves.

But at this moment, she wants to hold onto this as her son has returned to her arms again.