Chapter 16

"I heard that the Grandmaster is having a party today. I will go and you will try to find Thor and Sif. "Loki said to Tony while they were in the room.

It was like any other room on earth, containing a wardrobe, chest of drawers and table and chairs, a bed with white linen, which Tony has declared as his own but Loki just pushed him until he landed on the floor.

"Okay, okay, obviously we have to share but no funny business Lokes. "Tony had grinned at him while Loki glared. Loki threatening him about telling Pepper, which made him shut up, saying that she would kill him.

Oh, and a fucking portrait of the Grandmaster on one of the walls, as if he was watching them. Creepy man.

Loki had gone and explored the place. Everywhere he went he heard praises of the Grandmaster and his glorious games. Everyone is talking about his champion and the fight between him and the lord of thunder.

Well, it seems that Thor is here.

"Why can't I go to the party? "Tony faked pouting at him.

Loki huffed "Because I have to ask him about something. "Loki said seriously.

"What? About his orgy ship? I heard he has one. "Tony sniggered.

"Well, we need the codes of the ships to escape right?" Loki smiled sharply at him. " But I will ask him about the infinity stones too. "

A frown appeared on Tony's face. "You mean Thanos' stones? " he said

Tony looked at him apologetically when Loki flinched at the name of Thanos.

"I mean, does he know about them? He seems like a fool to me. "Tony said.

"Don't let his appearance deceive you, he is one of the elders of the universe. One of the most powerful beings in the universe. "

...................

Loki found himself sitting on a couch with a drink in his hand, surrounded by the admirers of the Grandmaster. He has already stolen the code for the Grandmaster's private plane but he was waiting for a good opportunity to ask the Grandmaster about the infinity stone. But......

The Grandmaster was sitting next to him, trying to convince Loki to join his Orgy ship.

"It's your loss, Loki. "He said, wanting Loki to regret refusing to join him on the ship. "But you won't escape from seeing my champion tomorrow. " He said with a devilish smirk on his face, changing the subject of the ship. "He is the best I've ever seen! Right, Topaz? "he turned to Topaz, who had grunted.

Faking a smile at him "I've heard about your marvelous games. "Loki said.

Topaz was glaring at Loki the whole time.

"Lord of Thunder" the Grandmaster rolled his eyes "what a ridiculous name, little sparkles come out of his fingers, " the grandmaster sniggered. "Anyway he has no chance against my champion," he smirked at him, then took a sip from his drink.

All Loki wanted to do was to bury a dagger in the Grandmaster's eye, but he took a deep breath to calm himself, to prevent himself from doing something stupid.

"I want to know about a particular infinity stone," he said, going straight to business.

"Why should I tell you anything? And what I will get in return? "the grandmaster asked, amused. But he didn't wait for Loki's reply and said. "How about a challenge to a game with knowledge of the said stone? "

Everything was a game to the Grandmaster.

.................

It was easy for Tony to know where the Grandmaster's warriors were. No one seemed to keep it a secret. He walked down a hallway and found metal doors

"Thor? "he called, but there was no answer.

He knows that this is dangerous, but he is Tony Stark, taking risks is in his nature. Trying again a little louder and he was greeted with the voice of Lady Sif.

"Tony Stark. "she called finally.

"Where are you? Tony asked. "Did you see Thor? "

"Yes, I saw Thor," she said, while Tony approached her cell.

"Where is Loki? " she said, fearing that the God might have tricked them and changed his mind.

"Don't worry, He's working on finding us a way out." He said, making her sigh in relief.

But when they heard voices nearing them, Sif told him to go. They didn't want to risk Tony being caught.

~~~~~~~~~~

While he was on his way to their room, he nearly collided with the Grandmaster.

"Woah, slow down. "The Grandmaster said and then raised his eyebrow "where did you come from? "

"Uh- you know, just from around. " he tried to act casually, making gestures with his hand while he was nervous on the inside.

The Grandmaster smirked at him and then shrugged.

What a weird guy or creature or whatever, Tony thought.

"I'm heading now to my ship. Your lover refused to let you and him join me. "The Grandmaster pouted, but it was an ugly pout.

Lover? Pepper is not here. Tony thought.

Oh, Loki.

Faking a smile "I'm sorry we have to refuse that offer. But I wish you fun. "Tony said.

"Whatever. "The Grandmaster shrugged and then proceeded to walk with his crew.

Seeing topaz's eyes narrowing at him, "Oh you look lovely today. " he winked at her but she sneered at him, following the Grandmaster after giving him a glare.

...................

Loki found Tony scowling at the portrait of the Grandmaster in their room.

"Do I need to know what happened? "Loki said bored, after getting comfortable on the chair.

"I met him on my way back to the room. Talking about joining him in that ship. " Tony said. "He thinks we are lovers. "Tony added, amused.

"He has to face the wrath of Lady Pepper. "Loki snickered.

But then his tone became serious when he asked about his brother. He was also glad that Tony had found Sif.

"I hope Thor will win against that champion. "Tony said before he fell asleep.