Negotiation

It was their last day there. Tokyo had  morning sickness. Rio was too deep in sleep to notice. Bogata and Nairobi were fast asleep too, together. Raquel and the Professor were wide awake. It had been a long time since they had had some things firing up. The Professor was usually focused on plans, charts and graphs. This bored Lisbon. She went to him, pulled his chair closer, and said, 'Come on now, let's go over to the bed'.

"No Raquel, I'm sorry, I really have a lot of work to do. We might have to go incommunicado, to the market I was telling you about, to eradicate any clues or doubts-', the Professor said, or almost did. 

'Wanna negotiate?', asked Lisbon placing her finger on his lips. Sergio couldn't resist.

'I am a woman and I have needs', started Raquel, 'I cannot go around sitting quietly watching you play with your pencils'.

'Look who's talking about pencils', said Sergio making a poor impression of his girl doing her hair up.

'That was the worst imitation. Wanna see how I play with pencils?', she asked holding his hands behind him and kissing his mouth.

Sergio moaned.

Back in Tokyo's room, she was looking at Rio and decide to tell him today. Even before telling Nairobi. She knew Nairobi would help, but Rio would want to know.

By sunset, everyone had gathered to leave.

There were cars arranged which would take them to the exterior. Then, they were to walk a few kilometers to reach the boats. That's right. Boats! They were going to have a look at the pearls they are going to kidnap. Bogata had experience with underwater welding ;). The others had experience with trying not to die. Or is it trying to die?

They got into their cars. It was going to be a four hour drive. Due to extra cars, Rio and Tokyo got a separate one. If you didn't count the smoking driver. Smoking as in cigar smoking.

Tokyo could not find a better time to talk with Rio. 'Hey, baby', she began taking a deep breath.