Foetus

The next day, Tokyo woke up to hear Nairobi taking a shower. She quietly left the room and went to hers. She found Rio drinking coffee, shirtless. She felt guilty that she had to hide it from him and act normal. She walked towards him.

He was smiling. She smiled back.He pulled her towards him and she sat on him.

'You look pretty', he said.

'I just woke up', she said.

'Babe, I want to take you somewhere', he said.

'Where?', she asked.

Rio came closer to her and lifted his hand up to touch her face when Cincinnati came in running. Tokyo immediately got off him. Cinny baby jumped on Tokyo and they were tickling each other. After a couple of minutes, Stockholm came in running.

'I'm sorry, he was too fast', she said panting.

'Oh that's okay, we were having fun', Tokyo said.

She handed over the baby to Monica and focused back on Rio.

'You want one?', he asked.

She didn't know what to say. She wanted to escape that situation and just be somewhere else. But, before she could answer, someone knocked on their door. It was the Professor. She thanked him.

'We have class in another 30 minutes, you guys better get ready', he said and left.

'We better get going', Tokyo said and walked into the washroom. Rio didn't notice a thing. All he thought was that later, they were going to have a cute little family and that he was going to be able to play with his little girls. Little did he know that there was a foetus growing a few metres from him.

Inside the washroom, all Tokyo thought was whether she wanted to have the baby. She didn't think about Rio. But she did think about how she did not think about Rio which made her feel guilty. She decided she was going to tell Nairobi that day.