Beautiful Badass

The Professor did not want everyone to gather down at the buffet hall. So, Raquel and him had managed to make a cute little setting in their room in the balcony. There were a couple of chairs, birds chirping, hot coffee, blueberry yogurt, scrambled eggs with capsicum and oatmeal. Tokyo went there to see everyone already gathered. Her eyes searched for Rio who was sucking on a capsicum piece. The Professor waved and she sat next to Rio pecking his cheek.

Denver was trying to feed his son eggs with intense focus which made Tokyo smile. Amongst all this, she noticed Nairobi a little disturbed. She was the one missing Helsi every moment. The Professor later introduced everyone. Bogata, the strongly built guy with Nairobi, was an expert in metallurgy. Marseille, was to help us with the communications and was once in the army. Then they were told to go to Bogata's room for the class.

Walking inside, she was surprised to find the walls filled with diagrams, flowcharts and newspaper cut-outs. The cot was moved aside and everyone were to sit in the formation of a circle on the floor. In the middle was a white board where the Professor drew and wrote. Cincinnati was fast asleep on a pillow beside Monica.

'So, in the end, we gain support from the people, we don't steal anyone's property and we also have the power to save Helsinki', Sergio finished after an hour. This time while beginning, he couldn't say that no relationships were allowed beacuse he just saw how many of them had bloomed in the last heist. Yes, they affected the heist, but, they were too beautiful and real to let go.

The gang was expecting two more members to join them by the night. After that they were to shift to some other location. As everyone was heading out, Tokyo reached out to Nairobi to talk.

'Hey, you've got a second', Tokyo asked.

'Is it really important', Nairobi asked smiling back at Bogata, who blushed again.

'Never mind, maybe later', Tokyo said, taking the hint.

'See you sweetie', she said and Tokyo closed the door behind leaving the two of them.

She was planning on going back to her room and just lying on her bed when Rio came in front of her.

'Babes, something's been bothering you and I don't know what it is. I know you will share it with me when you are ready. So relax. Wanna go out and get some fresh air', he asked holding her hand softly, 'you'll feel better'. Tokyo nodded and followed him like a puppy.

They went down to a little park like atmosphere, with a jacuzzi and flowers. In one corner, the one towards which Rio was taking her, was a mat spread out. There were Tokyo's favourite milk chocolates and some music. They sat down facing each other. Sharing the same set of earphones and licking sweet off each other's fingers, Tokyo felt like falling in love all over again. She looked at Rio and thought of him as the guy, who shared his name to her. Who was ready to give his life for her. Who was going to be the father of her child. Rio looked at her and all he could think of was how lucky he was to had commited crimes, be a part of the heist. And all of which led to a love story with a beautiful badass.