War Bears

It was almost 9 'o' clock and the Professor would not say where they were going. Marsella was driving the truck while talking with Raquel. Tokyo hated that Raquel knew the plan before them. The others told Tokyo and Rio what had happened to Helsinki.

Helsinki and Oslo were soldiers at the Yugoslav wars and everyone  knew that. Back home Oslo and Helsi had a lot of friends, fellow Serbian soldiers. After the heist at The Royal Mint, and after spending some hideout time with Nairobi, Helsinki had somehow set out to Serbia. After reaching there, he wanted to meet his friends, who he called, 'war bears'.

He had planned on cuddling with those teddy bears, but all he got was jealousy. At first, his friends welcomed him warmer than ever, but they got tired of how rich Heldinki had become and blackmailed him for money. His hideout there was not safe anymore. And when he tried to escape, his friends, who survived wars with him, took him prisoner in a ship which now moves around in the Mediterranean Sea.

The war bears wanted our money, we wanted Helsinki. But, the Professor wanted a chance to rebel against the system and he thought Serbian soldiers in a ship would be perfect for that. Hence, our job was to save Helsinki and help the Professor.

Cincinnati was fast asleep not knowing that his big fat uncle is being tortured out there. Monica and Denver looked cuter than ever playing with their child's fingers. Nairobi was still laughing about something with Bogata and she seemed pretty happy, at the moment. Rio was asleep too. The Professor was whispering something to Lisbon and she had the most cheesiest smile.

Amidst all this, Tokyo felt selfish as she was just thinking about herself. She wanted to tell Nairobi before Rio. She didn't want the Professor to know as he would not let Tokyo be a part of this heist though it being the thing she wanted the most. She knew that only Nairobi could help her.

Tokyo was pregnant, Rio was a child and all of them were on their way to a heist. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't take impulsive decisions like she did before because she was not just going to lose her boyfriend, she was responsible for the life of a child, who was barely two weeks old. She didn't want to be like her mother. But was she?