The Hat Seller

It was just the perfect morning. It wasn't too hot. Tokyo didn't have to wear her sweater, and Rio was thankful for that. Tokyo woke up to Rio snoring like a baby. She gave his forehead a soft kiss and walked out of their cozy little hut to play with the waves. She was wearing a short line skirt, black in color and a turquoise blue bikini top. She was making little swirls with her toes in the water when something stung her. Being the woman she is, she bent down to pick up whatever had the guts to bite her. It was a tiny little sea crab, which Tokyo wanted to crush with her hands. But she decided to scare Rio with it instead. She let the crab swim in a jar of water and hid it behind the pink ginger plant on her side of the hut.Tokyo had the best breakfast ever and got back to wake Rio up. She was surprised to find the hut empty. She panicked and ran to the market to look for him. She stopped near the hat shop with an old lady, not even trying to sell those pretty little hats. Tokyo asked her if she had seen Rio as the old lady knew them. They got 'Hello Kitty' hats when they were drunk on their first night there. The lady smiled a bit too much with dimples on both sides and pointed towards the bead jewelry store. Tokyo perfectly-identified Rio's shirtless back and walked towards him to hug him in relief. But she saw a girl in front of him making him laugh so hard. She couldn't see her face. Tokyo walked towards that woman out of curiosity and in the mood to beat the daylights out of her if she was flirting. But when she saw her face, she jumped on her.It was Nairobi! She missed her so much and was so excited to see her. They took her to their little hut, and when they asked her about Helsinki, she said she didn't want to talk about it. The three of them spoke, played, and drank. They even took a picture with a polaroid camera, and Rio loved it. It was time to sleep and Nairobi insisted on showing something to them. Tokyo was very tired and Rio had already started to fall asleep like a baby. But Captain Nairobi dragged them out of the hut and took them to the opposite side of the market. This place was filled with coconut trees, and Rio was scared that the fruit would fall and break his head. Nairobi walked faster than ever and stopped when they saw a foldable chair. It wasn't empty. As soon as the occupant heard us step on dried leaves, she got up and looked at us. It was the old lady from the hat shop. Tokyo and Rio were surprised to see her there at that time as she was pretty old. But the lady walked towards them, and Nairobi said, 'I got them as you told.' Now Tokyo wanted to solve the puzzle. Rio was out of his sleeping mode. The lady took off her hat and removed her grey wig. Now she had pretty short black hair. Tokyo knew it. The lady washed her face and wore her glasses. How did they not notice the watch?It was the Professor. He had a plan. There was going to be a heist. But why was what Tokyo wondered. There must have been something wrong going on is what Tokyo wondered.