Chapter 63: High Energy Ahead 3

However, Jin Li, as a person involved was not scared at all.

She even showed a very friendly attitude, taking a step back and smiled with her head tilted: "Please come in?"

Female ghost: "..."

This script feels a little wrong with Jinli!

But after all, I am a professional ghost filmed dragon suit that took thousands of dollars a day, I can not give up!

So the female ghost smiled slowly, and as she smiled, the scarlet liquid ran out of the corner of her eyes.

She stared at Jinli, approaching quietly, and secretly opening: "Little girl... aren't you afraid of me?"

【 What the **** !The moreover of this female ghost is a bit scary.】

Is this really a reality show? How do I feel that the horror movie with Jinli as the female lead? 】

【 A little bit of admiration for Jinli, is she really not afraid at all???】

【 Even thought I knew it was a crew member, I couldn't help but shrink the quilt! 】

Jin Li, heard this sentence and sat down by the window ,Staring at the female ghost in front.

Behind her, there was a huge shadow of the ghost, accompanied by the sound of something hitting on the window.

The background is very strange.

"I'm not afraid, I even have a few questions to ask you." Jin Li said.

Female ghost: "..."

She thought things are going a little wrong, but looking at the girl in front of her, words just flow out her mouth : "What... question?"

Jin Li looked at her with interest: "How long have you been a ghost? How do you feel about being a ghost? do you find fun? Has it hurt anyone?"

Female ghost: "..."

Director, I think my daily salary is a bit low.

Being a ghost does not require to answer so many questions.

Moreover this is broadcasting.

She hit her head ,after a while she chose to remain silent and looked at Jinli in a gloomy manner.

JinJi waited a while, but didn't got answer, so she sighed:"I said you juniors are really not good enough. Let me teach you."

Female ghost actor : ????

Jin Li suddenly smiled.

This smile is completely different from the confident and sunny smile she has shown in front of the fans.

The corners of the lips evoke a strange arc, but those eyes are dark and straight, showing endless resentment and viciousness.

Just at this time, when the cold wind blew, the large candlelight struggled twice and went out.

The silver moonlight penetrated through the window and landed on Jinli's face, revealing a pale color.

At this moment, she is no longer Jinli who is loved by fans, but a ghost from hell surrounded by resentment and negative energy.

She grinned, and her white teeth shone coldly: "I died seventy years ago."

Female ghost actor : !!!

The pupil of her blood-colored eyes suddenly dilated and froze.

director! What the hell is going on ?

Jin Li smiled at her with a twisted look and a crazy look: "I am only seventeen years old! They will sell me to a butcher. He had already killed his three wives! How can I not run away?"

The room was very quiet, and even the ghost outside the window stopped.

Only in the moonlight, a strange and sharp female voice sounded: "but I was caught back and sent into his house..."

Jin Li's dark and deadly face stared at the female ghost, and that beautiful face of Immortal only made people feel cold in the back: "Senior, do you know, what kind of treatment have I been treated?"