Chapter 20: How Do I Make All Of Humanity Go Head Over Heels For My Beauty?

After some thought, Jinli registered a new account. On Bai Jinli’s WeiBo, she broadcasted it by tagging her new account.

MorningStar – BaiJinli: Just terminated my contract with the company, so… I will not be using this account anymore. Will be on @AhJinlisAKoi from now on. Please follow this account instead!!

Regardless of the percentage of her followers being blank accounts, her follower count was still way above the majority of people’s.

Within moments, her post attracted countless comments.

[What is happening? My Jinli ended her contract with the company?]

[What’s with not using this account? Jinli!! Will you still release new productions?]

[LOL! Morning Star finally stopped looking after your trashy self?]

Other than breaking the news, Jinli had posted this WeiBo as an experiment to test her hypothesis.

Under this thread, there were countless outcries from her loyal fans. Yet, Jinli did not feel any energy waves from the Golden Aura.

As she thought about the situation, she left the account and logged into her new official WeiBo.

Surprisingly, her new WeiBo had already garnered more than a thousand followers within a short few moments of her declaration earlier.

In celebration, Jinli took a consecutive 9 selfie chain, and after some inspection, she realised something revolutionary. She was stunningly beautiful regardless of which angle she used. Every shot was simply perfection.

Joy enveloped her heart like honey as she gleefully uploaded her flawless images.

AhJinLi’sAKoi: Hi everyone!^_^ From today, I will be the all-new Jinli. Once again, my full name will be Jinli. Remember to call me this, alright?:)

After posting, she stared at her phone, anticipating the comments that were to come.

Before long, new comments flowed in:

Fan A : Alrighty! Jinli (Kissing emoji)

Fan B: I don’t really get why, but whatever! I shall focus on my Jinli’s beauty!

Fan C: Am I hallucinating? Did my Jinli get more more more more pretty?

Anti- fan D: LMAO, what is Bai Jinli plotting now? Did she seriously think that removing her surname would remove her scandals at the same time?

Jinli selected some comments to reply to, even attaching her newly saved stickers.

Replying Fan B: That’s the right way! Just focus on me and my beauty! That is sufficient! [Confidently.jpg]

Replying Fan C: Oh? Sharp eyes! I think so too! [What a smart little rascal!.jpg]

As for the anti-fans…. This Goddess ain’t got no time for them!

Those blind clowns, unable to appreciate these God-given enchanting looks. It was simply their loss.

Unsurprisingly, beneath this post, a sea of golden rays began to form.

Moved by the sight, Jinli hugged her phone tightly, and tried to calm her emotions. Finally, she was sure, this Golden Aura was made exclusively by her loyal fans.

This power, while similar to the power of faith, was slightly different. It did not have a more spiritual quality of faith.

Regardless, it was still positive, beneficial energy. Undoubtedly, Jinli could morph this energy into Celestial Powers.

It was just that the Golden Aura would only be produced when her loyal fans saw her. Fortunately, this extended to items such as videos, pictures etc, not just her physical being.

Yet, this also meant that the production of the Golden Auras heavily depended on media platforms that carried Jinli’s appearance. Simple words and writing would not be sufficient.

Now that she had gained a thorough understanding, Jinli instinctively summarised her circumstances.

Hmm, so these humans can’t just see my beauty. They need to fall head over heels for me. Only then,will I get the Golden Auras?

Well, she was not wrong about that conclusion.

Now, a new problem awaited her.

Ah, even if I know this, the amount of Golden Auras are too damn small.

Jinli needed enough Golden Auras to fill an ocean. Yet, the amount of aura that a single fan produced was not even sufficient to count as a drop.

I must find my route to the ultimate fame! More people need to see my beauty!

***---***