Chapter 14

| 3rd POV |

"Do you copy? Over." The rain-drenched Dodo replied on a speaker that connected to the plane's radio.

"-" A muffled voice cackled over on the other side of the radio, "Wilbur, What's your 20? I can't ----- you anywhere on ---- radar, ---- something happen, Over?"

"Affirmative, We ran into a storm and I lost track of our flight path. We're currently at an Island that is bigger than the Mystery Islands...It has a lot of greenery and tall mountains, over"

"That's Isle of Mercy!" The voice over the radio now had a concerned tone, "Wilbur, you ----- get out of there, ---- Island --- not safe, -----."

"10-4" Wilbur nodded, "How did you know where we were? Over"

"---- island is located in a dead-zone, --------- we don't get a lot of signal in that -----, I was ------ enough to contact you, Ov----" The voice started to stretch into loud blaring static that scraped the ears of Wilbur.

"10-1, I repeat, 10-1, over" Wilbur nervously shouted onto the other side of the speaker.

"---- here, get out -- ---- island Alfa Sierra Alfa Papa, Once --- --- ---, I think I might be ---- to --- --- back on the --dar, --er."

"Hello?" Wilbur held the speaker closer to his beak, "Do you copy? I repeat, Do you copy?"

Wilbur was then only greeted by the same static screams coming from the radio. In frustration, he slammed the speaker onto the radio and stormed out of the plane.

The rain had gotten much heavier and the clouds were darker than ever. Wilbur's beak dropped when he realized Roman, Zhen and (Y/N) were nowhere to be seen.

"Those dang kids..." He muttered as he turned back into the plane.

He took his seat in the cockpit and began to rev the engine of the seaplane, getting ready to take off.

The seaplane slowly began to shift through the water, causing the surrounding water to ripple amongst one another. The slow drag eventually grew to a faster pace, the engine began to roar and the turbines were whirring with energy. The plane slowly lost touch with the water below and with the air above.

Wilbur flicked a row of small switches that activated a set of lights to blare from the plane, allowing him to see the island below.

He carefully flew the plane above, trying to stay as high in the sky as possible, but at the same time, staying low enough so that he could see in the thick forest below.

Passing by rivers, rocks and more trees, Wilbur felt his heart sink to his stomach.

'How far could have those three gotten? I Only left them for less than 5 minutes...' he thought to himself.

A lightbulb suddenly went off in his head.

'...If I haven't left them alone for too long, then maybe they are still making their way through the forest in the part we entered...'

He then briefly steered the plane to the side, turning it, and headed back to where he had previously landed. From there, he could continuously scan the land below in repeated routes so that he could cover enough ground necessary to find them.

-

-

-

| Roman's POV |