Part 2

After the girls left Hope figured she had time so she decided take a nap, she set her alarm for 8 so she had time to get ready before the party.

After Hope's alarm went off she new she had to get up and get ready for the party. She started with curling her hair which took her about 10 minutes. Then she put on some makeup, not very much as she always liked to keep a natural look. Last she got dressed, she wanted to wear something nice to impress a certain brunette so she put on one of the dresses her aunt Rebekah had sent her. She was usually not the dress wearing type of girl but again, she was trying to dress to impress.

After she was finished she looked at the time and it was 8:40 so she decided to just sit on her bed and wait until the sisters arrive.

Josie's POV

I was a little nervous about the party and I had no clue why. Maybe I was just excited. Or maybe its because Hope's gonna be there. No Josie do not think like that you cannot like this girl. You just met her today. But she is really gorgeous though and I cant wait to see how she looks in a dress. Wait will she be wearing a dress. I mean i'm wearing a dress so I hope she does too. Ugh oh god I definitely have a crush on this girl.

I'm brought back to real world as Lizzie stands up saying " Ok I think it's time to go pick up the Unicorn and head out."

"Unicorn, really" I say to my sister.

"What she is like a Unicorn. The only one of her kind, unique" Lizzie says while shrugging.

I just look at her and roll my eyes before continuing to get up and walk to the door. I subconsciously look down at myself making sure my dark blue dress, my mom got me it when she went to Europe , is not wrinkled at all. As I walk out the door I turn right and walk for a couple seconds until I reach Hope's room. Her room is not very far from mine and Lizzie's which is good. A take a deep breath before quietly knocking. As she opens the door my jaw drops. She looks so good. She is wearing a light red almost pinkish dress which isn't very long. I look her up and down a few times before I realize i'm staring and when I do I look up and am met with those beautiful blue eyes. I look at her and she has a huge smile on her face showing that she knows i checked her out. I start blushing slightly from embarrassment about being caught before someone finally speaks.

"You look really great Hope. Are you ready to go?" Lizzie says.

"Thanks Liz, you look great too. And yeah I am" Hope replies.

For some reason this little conversation make me extremely jealous. I don't quite know why though they were both just being friendly to each other.

Hope's POV

I hear a knock on my door and open it to find Josie standing there looking so freaking good. I look up and see Lizzie standing behind her. As I look back at Josie I can tell she is totally checking me out so I just wait for her to realize that I can see what she is doing. As she looks up at me I smile widely at her showing her that I saw her. She lightly blushes and then Lizzie speaks telling me I look good and asking if I am ready. I just smile at her, return her complement, and let her know that yes I am ready to go. I look over to Josie and she looks almost irradiated. Wait is she jealous. No that can't, right? She couldn't possible have a crush on me too. I decide to just ignore it as I move out of my doorway and start walking with the two girls to the woods. Once we arrive I see this big building and written on the front is the words 'The Mill'. I assume that that is the name of this place. As we enter Lizzie immediately starts to go to talk to people. I look over to Josie and seems a little nervous.

I lean in and whisper quietly in her ear "You know you Lizzie isn't the only one who looks good. You look amazing Jo everyone else sees it and so should you"

Josie looks at her, blushing furiously. Then she said "Thank you Hope but look at yourself, you're gorgeous"

I just smile at her blushing now as well.

"Ok come on i'm going to introduce you to some of my friends" Josie says while taking Hope's hand dragging her to where some of her friends are sitting.

"Hey Josie" everyone says once we get over to them.

I don't think they notice me until a boy with curly black hair speaks up saying "Who's she?"

Everyone then turns there gaze to me. I stand there awkwardly for a second before saying "Hey i'm Hope"

Josie then adds "She's new here me and Lizzie gave her a tour this morning"

"Oh ok i'm Landon" says the curly haired boy who spoke earlier.

"i'm Rafael, most people call me Raf though" says a darker skinned boy who looked pretty tall and muscular.

"Aye i'm Mg" says a boy with really big poofy hair.

"I'm Maya" says the only person left to introduce themselves. She has black hair and chocolate brown eyes.

After introductions Josie sits down and i sit next to her.

"So um what are you?" asks Mg.

"Mg that's a personal question" Josie says glaring at Mg.

"No it's ok Josie, Umm well see that question has multiple answers for me" I say then look up to see everyone is confused except Josie who know exactly what I mean.

"What do you mean by that?" asks Landon.

"Well i'm a tribrid, Vampire, werewolf, and witch. I guess i'm technically only a hybrid right now because I have not died activating my vampire side yet" I say.

"How is that even possible?" Raf asks.

" Um so you may have heard about my family in history but um i'm a Mikaelson. My dad Klaus was a hybrid and my mom was a wolf. And my witch side comes from my grandmother" I finish scared to see there reaction.

"No way that's so cool" Mg speaks first and everyone just nods there heads at me.

I look at them really surprised as to how well they are taking this and then I just look over to Josie and give her a small smile as well.

This conversation gives me hope, haha kinda ironic huh, that I will really like it here. I finally feel at home for the first time since my parents died.