Regret!!!!!

In the dark cell a man was holding a sword and pierced right through his heart. The blood gush out from his wound. The clothes he was wearing are now strained with blood and tears. His eyes were watery till his last breath he keeps saying" I am sorry Wanji".........

"What are you doing??? Are you not going to bid Farewell to your brother??"Wei ying asked to lan zhan who was looking at the peach blossom tree.

"What is there to bid Farewell. I'll meet him soon." LAN zhan sighed.

"What do you mean you'll meet him soon. Huh??"

"Wei ying I am really tired. I need to sleep. Can you please Leave."Wei Ying really wanted to argue with him but left the room knowing it's not a good day to argue.

It's better you went first Gege. I hope you are peace now with mom and Dad. I'll join you soon. After I am done with things here... Till then wait for me...The man on the bed fall asleep.

Jiang Chang got up when he presence someone in the cell and spit in Wei Ying face.
"I told you to stop it but you didn't!!!!!!I will kill you!!!!!You bastard!!!!!You took away all the people that I love dearly from my parents to Xichen!!!!!!!!!!!!You fucking-"

Wei Ying disrupted him. "Oh no lan Zhan will be disappointed if he heard you. You didn't include him in the people that you love...,"

"What???"Jiang Cheng was confused.

"Oh Boy don't act like I don't know what's going on between you and Wàngjī."

"What Are you trying to imply."He sees red. "You Maniac!!!!!!!"

"Wahhhhhhhh NICE ACTING JIANG CHENG... I saw both of you kissing in Jingshi."He took his step forward to person who was all chained down. "You dared to touch him again I'll kill you.. "he punched Jiang cheng on his abdomen.

"Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahah you are really pathetic. Now I know why you are doing this. Let me tell you one thing that kiss never happened. I had doubt that but It was at true. Someone used Insecure curse on you. Before I lost conscious in Jingshi that day I saw the traces of curse on you."

"No you are lying!!! I saw you both kissing each other."He punched Jiang Cheng again.

"I like that pain expression on you. Let me tell you more. Cause I want to see you in more pain. I told lan Wanji to not back to you and to ran away from here.with me and Xichen but he reject idea saying that he can change you with his love. That he really love you even after what you did. Xichen let wanji do whatever he want cause he trust his brother. Now I think about lan zhan was indeed very naive. lan zhan was sure stupid to think like that. You again step on his heart and This time you will not able to put it back together. He will never forgive you.
"Hahhahahhahahahhahahahahabh" I am happy I am way too happy.
Now try think about all the thing you Did to  him. He hate you so much Wei Ying. Last time you killed his uncle again he forgive you but this time you killed the person whom he really treasured. Not only that you even let his own brother and even let a stranger to Rape him.

Wei ying blocked his ears with his hands hoping he doesn't hear anything.

"JUST SHUT UP!!!! Stop stop lying!!!!STOP SPEAKING!!!!you are lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There's no way someone has used the curse on me. For that curse someone needs to whisper the curse in my ears."

"How can you be so naive. Don't you know that it can reached through your your ears by music."Jiang cheng sneered...

*Insecure curse: when  you used this curse on someone that person will started to see things that they are insecure or scare about. Wei Ying biggest insecure or scare was seeing lan zhan with other man*

* PS: I just made that shit. Don't know if it's really exist.😶😶😶*

Wei Ying eyes widened. He remember back then when he went to Gusu to get lan zhan back he indeed did Hear a weird music. He did feel some thing weird but that time he really was in rush to look for lan zhan.

"SHUT UP!!!!!"He pushed Jiang cheng back. Jiang cheng stumbled back.

"Oh I have something special for you. Go to my room in Gusu. I have a present for you under my bed. You'll definitely like it. It's from Wanji to you. I hid it because I felt like you don't deserve my Bother in law."

"Brother in law????"

"The person that I love was Xichen. We were  about to get marry next month. Lan zhan was so happy for our news. That time when you saw us he was just congratulating me on the weeding. But because of the cursed you saw us kissing.You are insecure or afraid about you seeing lan zhan with someone else. Wei Wuxain you sure are Pathetic!!!"

He went to Jiang cheng room and indeed he found a box with letters. He open it and he immediately fell on the ground. LAN zhan did send him letters but Jiang cheng hid them.

Wei Ying Recoiled Back, slowly shaking his head. In that moment even if someone boiled him in hot water it could not hurt as this much. His shoulder trembled. He hold all those letters near to heart. He will not believe until lan zhan says so he went to lan zhan.

He put them on the table. "Did you write This???" he asked to lan zhan.LAN zhan didn't give any attention he kept looking outside the tree. Wei Ying grabbed his hand and stand Infront him. "I am asking something????Did you write this letters to me???"

LAN zhan open the letters and nod his head. Wei Ying knees on the ground keep clutching the clothes  and He wept

LAN .....*sobs*..... wha......*sobs*...... am I going to do with this. What did I do.. lan zhan what should I do now???I am sorry."He raised his head. Eyes with tears that started to flow nonstop on his cheeks. Looking at the man who like a Corpse. His body so thin. His complexion looks bad. His hair messy. But that  person Never spare him a look since last time incident. Wei Ying now look carefully at lan zhan and  noticed how much weight lan zhan loss .
He got up wiped his Red eyes and went towards kitchen to get some meals for him.

He prepared the meal like he used to do. He put the plates on the table. He grabbed lan zhan gently and make him sit on the Table. LAN zhan just sat there looking outside. Wei Ying pick up the meat with his chopsticks a nd bring it near to his mouth. LAN zhan take a bite and got up saying he's full.

"Lan zhan I got hurt while preparing the dish for you."

Lan zhan sat on the chair near the window ignoring Wei Ying existence.

"LAN zhan I got hurt!!!!!!You used to take care of my wound nicely Remember? But why are you not doing anything now???
"It's it because it's a small cut."Wei Ying grabbed a table knife  and cut a deep wound on his hand. Blood gushing out from his wound. He bring his bleeding hand in-front  of lan zhan hoping that he will treat his hand.

Boy all his hard work Drowned in Water. LAN zhan didn't even  glanced at his hand Instead he kept looking outside.

"It's okay if you don't care about me anymore. I'll still keep you by my side"
Wei Ying said. He turned his back to him and leave the room.

"I am letting go... You said that you hate me so much right??? Comeback to me  after 3 days and I'll pay for me deed. I'll wait for you............. And he left.

"I'll comeback you ASSHOLE!!!"Jiang cheng yelled.

Authors note: What did I do????? How am I going to give them HAPPY ENDING???? I am in Mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!