Heaven has FALLEN!!!!

After 3 years Wei ying was back from Burial Mound. Everything about him change. He first settle the matters with Ghost Realm. The palace that was divided after his mom dead he unite them by marrying to the other side leader Daughter. He was ascend to throne. He was now DEMON KING.

On the other side lan zhan was living  a normal life. When his uncle and brother go to seclusion it's his duty to look after Gusu. Today was those day. He was teaching the disciple in morning then he has to handle some paperwork. After that he fall asleep. In his dream he saw a person looking at him with so much intensity with hatred. That person was taller than him and he was wearing a black cloak. The man came close to him and close their distance. He then touched lan zhan face. Lan zhan wanted to move but he can't even move his fingers. The man then took a Dragger and stab into his heart. LAN zhan stumbled backwards. And fall on his knees on the ground . The man this time show took off his cloak and show his face. LAN zhan was felt like RUG HAS BEEN PULLED OUT FROM HIS FEET.  He just looked at the person face that he miss everyday. He wanted to hold that person so he got up as if the the dragger that are still attached to his as Nothing but the man took his step backwards. "LAN zhan lan zhan or shall I address you LAN WAN JI. I am coming for you.!!!"

And he suddenly woke up from his dream. With eyes watery and he touch his chest even tough it was just a dream but everything felt so real. The pain was still there but started to dissipate after few hours. LAN zhan took out the stroll and look at the image of Wei ying he draw. Lan zhan then realized that he had Wei Ying portrait a lot of them. Whenever he miss him he will draw him.  

Wei ying was now married and he has harem full of 3000 concubines. And he also had strong court. He killed anyone who go against him. By now he has already kill 500 demons in such a cruel way that now no one dare to go against him. He was sitting on the throne. He suddenly got up from his throne and called his General Xue Yang to attend his court. After few minute Xue Yang arrived and BOW down to his king.

Wei ying then again got up. "WE ARE NOW GOING TO WAR AGAINST HEAVEN!!!General XUE YANG get ready for war get your best man we are going now. Since they have 4 sects divide your man into 4 teams. We will attack them when they are asleep and when they are spiritual power is low by that I can suppress their Spiritual power for 5 hours. You got only 5 hours to bring down Heaven."

"Yes my Majesty!!!!!!"

LAN Zhan awake by the sound of flute. He woke up with his head heavy. He heard a scream outside. He try to go outside but he can't even make a step as if it's not his body. Then someone opened his room door it was Jiang Cheng his clothes covered with blood. He hold lan zhan.

"We need to leave right now. He's back"

"Who's Back???"

"I am Back lan zhan." Wei Ying said his whole cloth was covered with blood. He raised his one hand and with his power he push Jiang Cheng away from Lan zhan. Jiang Cheng hit his back on wall.

He took a step forward towards lan zhan. "What happened lan zhan thinking how I am still alive ?? Did a disturb your moment with him???" Wei ying asked smirking

LAN zhan didn't say anything. He just kept looking at him. Wei Ying got so frustrated he pulled lan zhan towards him. "I had suppress your spiritual energy not your ability to talk."
You see that blood on my face is the blood of Jiang Fengmain and his wife. Now it's Jiang Cheng turn.

Wei Ying was about go to Jiang Cheng who was still unconscious. Lan zhan Blocked his way.
"I know that you want to hurt me. Here I am you can do whatever you wanted to do but let Jiang Cheng lived."

Wei Ying was now raging with jealously. "It's that how much you love him?? That you first kill me me now you are ready to get killed because of him!!!!"

Lan zhan didn't say anything.

"Okay since you had sacrificed yourself I'll get Jiang Cheng lived but in repay I want you and your Golden core. Wei Ying then pulled on lan zhan towards him and destroyed his Golden core. The process was so painful after it was done  lan  zhan lost his conscious in Wei Ying arms. Wei ying looked at the man in his embrace and bring him close to his chest.
He then let his Dad to handle the sect. He took lan zhan to Demon realm to his personal chamber.