New START

The moment the guard has report about intruder Wei Ying activate his Energy Dome that covered whole Demon realm. No one can get out nor come inside except him.

It was pouring hard. They were both wet. Jiang  Cheng  was holding lan zhan so tight that there was no space between them. They were riding on the sword. When they reached the exit gate of demon realm Wei Ying was waiting for them.

 "Both of you dare to run away from me!!!!Lan zhan I thought you will be waiting for me happily to get marry but here you are running away with him

"Both of you dare to run away from me!!!!Lan zhan I thought you will be waiting for me happily to get marry but here you are running away with him. Jiang Cheng as I expected you really wanted to die right!!!"

"Wei Wuxain why are you doing this with him. Don't you know how much you are hurting him. Think of the past how many times he help you and save you. "Jiang Cheng yelled at him.

"You don't have to tell me that. You really have death wish. I'll deal with you later.
Lan Zhan come to me." He forward his hand.

"No!!!!he will not and you have to take him over my dead body!!!"

"Okay then let's do it!!!!!"

"STOP BOTH OF YOU!!!!!" lan zhan screamed.
"I'll come with you but you have to promise that you'll let Jiang  Cheng Go."

"Okay I'll Promise if you are ready to come back with me. I can promise anything!!!"

"WangJi No!! I promise your brother that I'll bring you back home. He's not feeling well." Jiang Cheng hold his hand.

"I'll come. Tell GEGE to wait for little bit longer. I'll come to see him."
Then lan zhan got off from Jaing Cheng sword and went towards Wei Ying.

Wei Ying pulled him on his sword and went towards the palace. The whole journey Wei Ying was holding his hand so tight. Once they reached the palace the marriage started and ended with the vows.

Wei Ying spent his Wedding night in Wen Qing chamber. She scolded him for his stupidity. Encourage him to talk with Lan zhan and solve all this misunderstanding between them.

Lan zhan looked around the Room. He remember first time when he was brought here he woke up in this room. It's been long since he was in Wei Ying room. He looked around there was pile of books and document about opening the Gate to Past. He sigh as he expected once Wei Ying decided to do something he will not GIVE UP.

When he was putting away the book some paper fell on the ground. He pick up the paper it was  a portrait of him. There was tons of those. He picked up all paper and put it away  nicely. Then he found a sachet if he remember that he himself made that sachet for Wei Ying as his love token to him. Inside the sachet there's a petals on peach blossom with lan zhan forehead ribbon. He thought Wei Ying put away Forehead ribbon.

After looking away stuff he sat on the bed all alone. Suddenly two Rabbit appeared in the room out of no where. He picked up both of them. When he looked at them he realized that these two bunnies were Yin and Yang. Yin and yang are the name of the bunnies and Wei Ying himself name this bunnies after he gave them to lan zhan as a love token. He thought during the war they were either killed or run away. He fed them some Carrots and they run back to the garden. 

Lan zhan woke up all alone. He got ready for his Day. Wei Ying came inside the room with tray of food . LAN zhan looked at him and then the food in his hand.

"I got Food for you." Wei Ying says hesitating wether he should go inside.

Mmmmm

"Then I'll leave." Wei Ying said

"Did you had your breakfast."

"No!!"

"Then come have some with me."

Wei ying didn't expect lan zhan to ask him to have meal with him. He just stood there trying to understand what just really happened.

"If you don't want than it's okay."

"No I want to. I didn't had anything since yesterday." He sat Opposite to lan zhan.

"Where were you Yesterday night???"Lan zhan asked while chewing his food.

"I was with Wèn Qing."

Lan zhan stop his chewing and then continue.
Wei Ying quickly explained to him that Wèn Qing is like his Sister. He really don't want any more misunderstandings between him and lan zhan. After they are done eating the maid took away the plates.

"How did you got hurt???" lan zhan asked while looking at his hand.

"Oh I was not giving attention while cutting the vegetables."

"You prepared the meal??"

"Yeah." Wei Ying said sheepishly

"Come I will treat your cut." Wei Ying was flabbergasted. He just stood there.  "If you don't want to then it's okay After all it's just a small cut."

"No it hurt so bad. It's very uncomfortable and it stink when I have to wash my hands." Wei Ying complained. While lan Zhan was bandaging his wound. Wei Ying looked at him. If it was a Dream he wish he would never wake up from this dream. "Here done!!!"
Lan zhan got up from the bed. Wei Ying pulled him back and made him sit in his lap.

"Wei Ying!!!"

"Lan Zhan please sit like this for a minutes. I really miss you looking at me like that. Lan Zhan I am scared."

"Scared of what??"

"Scared that someone will wake me up from this dream. And when I wake up I'll meet your hatred gaze towards me. Lan zhan I am really trying my best to look for Gate of past. I did some experiments."

"And how is it going???" LAN Zhan said while patting his head.

"Just give me some more days. I'll prove to you that I can do it. Lan zhan I really wanna go back the way we Were back in past."

Lan Zhan touch his Cheeks the way he used to do in Gusu. Wei Ying really miss his touch. "I really don't want you to go back to past. Even if you succeed then things will not change then we both have to go through what he had again. We can't be Wei Ying and lan zhan we were in the past."Wei Ying eyes started to wet.
"But we can start new Life here right now. Let's stop feeling sad for what we did with each other. We both make mistake and we both pay the price of it. If you want then I want to start a new Better life with you."
Wei Ying Hug him tight. "I also wanted to do it. I wanna treat you right this time. Lan Zhan I love you so much."This time lan zhan kiss him on his mouth. Wei Ying also returned the kiss. He really wished no one to wake up him from this dream. He want to stay inside this dream Forever.

Soon their clothes were on the floor. The bed were creaking and the room were filled with moans. Two people making love without any Love pills nor hatred just LOVE!