Consequences

The result of Consort Drama, Wei Ying sleep on the floor while lan zhan sleep on the bed. Lan zhan didn't eat any meal Wei Ying make for him. He himself is so angry with him acting so childish but at the end he is just someone who never want to share his love with anyone.
Next morning Wei Ying went to his Harem to dealt with his headache.
"I promise lan zhan that I won't kill anymore but I didn't promise him that I won't hurt anyone!!You little bitch act so bravery now where did your bravery go." Her entire body shuttered. Her face grew paler and her lips begin to quiver because of the fear and Pain. He throw her knees on the ground.

Wei Ying grab her chin and said "Because of your filthy act my lan Zhan is not talking with me and he doesn't even look at me. And it's hurts my heart and you are the reason for This."

"I will explain to him that it was your Dad plan!!! I..... I will tell him everything please SAVE ME!!!"

"No than its not fun at all."Wei Ying laugh like a maniac. I heard that your family is still in Caiyi town. I am gonna count till 3 and you can pick one which one should I fry Them in oil alive. Your mother, your Father or Your Sister??

One, Two and Three-

"I can't chose but in return I will do anything or give you anything you want. Please spare my family. I beg you."She touch Wei Ying foot. Wei Ying mercilessly kick her.

"Okay you yourself say that you will give me anything right??"

"Yes your Majesty" her forehead touching the ground.

"Okay I want your fingers. All of them and your Eyeball and your Tongue . Your Fingers because you dare to touch me in front of him and your Eyeball because you looked at him directly and your tongue because you mocked him."

"Your Majesty have some Mercy." She said sobbing and shaking voice probably because of fear.Next few minutes the room was filled with Screaming and pleading. All the other concubines in harem shook when they realized what's going there.Wei Ying came out from the room with blood on his face. He told everyone to gather in his court from servant to concubine to Official and also his Dad. His Dad reach there in no time Through Transport Talisman. He didn't wash of blood. He sat on the throne holding her fingers, Eyeballs and tongue in Jar and show it to all the people below him.

"This is what's gonna happened to those people who dare to come between me and lan zhan. I don't care whosever that is even if it's my own Father the result will be same without any hesitation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
His dad stared at him feeling chill washing over his heart. The look in Wei ying eyes were so scary that one one dare to make even a single sound. He then threw her fingers and eyeball in the ground and asked the maid to place it to the entrance of palace so that people will always remember whom to not messed around.Since he can't go to his room with the blood on his face and clothes. He went to Wen Qing chamber to change then he went to his room.

LAN zhan was playing the Guqin but he stopped when he noticed the other people presence.

"You can play  I'll leave."Wei Ying turned around to leave.

"Do you wanna hear Wangxain???"

"Huh??? yeah yeah I really wanted it."
Wei Ying beamed.

"Come sit next to me.."

He followed lan zhan order and sit next him.

The maid who served lan zhan was surprised to see how Wei Ying behave with lan Zhan. It was hard to swallow the fact that this is the same man like an hour ago was covered with blood holding his concubine Fingers, Tongue and Eyeball.

"Did you do something today??"lan Zhan asked serving a tea to Wei Ying.

"Hmmm??? Like what???" Wei Ying take a cup and started to drink his tea.

"Why all the maid that serve me act differently??"

"Why what happened???"

"They looked Scared." lan Zhan take a sip of the tea.

"Oh no Nothing I just told them to serve you nicely."

"I don't need anybody to serve me. I am not used to it and you know that."

"But I don't want you to get tired.."

"I am not tired. The only thing I am tired is when I do nothing."

"Then you can again Write a sing about us."

"NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!"

LAN WANJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

"Lan zhan that night when you discover Perfume in my clothes I lied to you that I went to Harem to fullfilled my desire. I was acting Cocky. It was my dad Scheme and yesterday also."

"I don't wanna talk about your Dad. LAN Zhan got up."Wei Ying hug him from his back.

"I know!!!!!  Lan zhan I love you so much. lan zhan I can't let you go even after knowing what my Father did to your Mother. I  think I'll really  go Crazy if you leave me again. I know I am shameless to say this but lan zhan STAY WITH ME!!!"

Lan zhan nod his head with "Hmm... I will"
Wei Ying was beaming with Smile and Kiss him on his lips. Two  both laid on the bed tired with their EVERYDAY activities with them naked body entangled with each other.
Wei Ying had pretty Rough today since he didn't got to touch him for a Day.

"Wei ying I wanna go to Gusu. My Gege is not feeling well. I need to check on him."

"I wanna come with you.."

"I don't think he will like it. Let him get well then we can go again together."

You promised!!!"

"Hmmm I promise.." He kiss his forehead.

"LAN zhan"

"Hmmm"

"LAN zhan"

"What happened???"

"Nothing I just like it when I say your name.Lan zhan after you visit Gusu do you wanna visit to Lantern Festival in Ghost market with me. I heard it's pretty beautiful."

"You never been there?"

Wei Ying shook his head. "I wanted to go there with you.."

"Okay let's go together.."

They both lie down together with each other firm peacefully not knowing about Furure STORM!!!!!!