TRUTH(II)

Lan zhan was combing his hair when he heard a footstep. He looked back and saw Wei Ying  was leaning on his door."What are you doing here???" lan zhan asked while putting away his comb.

"Do I need a reason to meet my future Empress."Wei Ying said taking a step Forward.
Lan zhan eyes widened. "What do you mean by Future Empress Wei Wuxain???"
Wei Ying walked over reach out  to touch Lan zhan and  pinned him on the bed and started to kiss him.He keep sucking every corners of his mouth. LAN zhan pushes him hard and Wei Ying felt on the ground. The fact that lan zhan was that strong even without the Spiritual Energy amazed him. "You should at least change your clothes. I can smell the perfume of girls from your clothes." lan zhan said.

"Well if you are not going to satisfy my desire than I'll definitely go to others."He sneered.

"Then why are you here and what I am here for?? You should let me go!!!!"

"I can't let you Go and you know that. Your wedding dress will be here by Tomorrow and I have decide that we are going to get marry Tomorrow." And he left.

He went to his personal chamber and check that there's indeed a smell of girl perfume on his clothes but he had never been to his Harem since he capture lan Zhan. The only time he visited Harem was in Wèn Qing chamber. And It's not Wèn Qing perfume. As he guess there's someone who's trying to create more Gap between him and lan Zhan. When lan zhan mentioned about perfume he really wanted to explained him then he realized that lan Zhan don't trust him anymore. So he decided to act cocky. He called his dad in his room. As soon as his dad reach his room. He yelled at him.

"Why you didn't tell me whole truth. You knew that Gusu and Yunmeng clans didn't poisoned mom. Then why you didn't tell me!!!!!!"

"Son if I told you whole truth then will you be really thinking of getting revenge. Your Mom wish was Demon to rule . I can't fulfill her wish  cause I am weak, weaker than you thought. I had never expected that you will killed Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu. That was tragic your power is more stronger than  I thought."

Because of your selfishness I......I killed those person who look after me, who care after me. I hurt the person whom I love him the most. He doesn't even look at me. And when he does he looked at me As If I am predators. He doesn't love me anymore. You are the one who put perfume on my clothes." The black aura was emitting from him.

"Yes I was the one. I don't want you entangled with him anymore."

"Why?? Because of what you did to his mother. Why did you do that!!! Why!!!"

"I was angry. I love your mother so much and they killed her because she was carrying Third Demon child. Those upper Cultivators were scared that if you were born then you will killed and destroyed the Heaven as were written in prophecy. "His Dad took a long breath. Let him go!!!

"No I will not NEVER!!!!!!"

"No wonder you're my SON. You are doing him the same how I did to his mother. You destroyed his Golden core, Raping him the only the thing left is killing him. Do you really want to kill him then."

"SHUT UP!!!!" He raised his hand and threw his dad to other side of the room. He was quivering with anger.

"I didn't  kill his mother. When I Rape her I came inside her. She killed herself cause she knew that she will be pregnant with my child. When I went to open the closet I smell like a blood I turned around and realized she killed herself."

Wei Ying looked at him. "What do you mean you don't killed her."He feels lumps in his throat that is making him hard to breath. "Wen Qing saw you killed her."

"Wen Qing was really small at that time. I remember opening the closet door she was already unconscious while holding second Childe lan. I believed she is still traumatized what happens that time. When she opens her eye she saw her in the floor."His Dad Continue. "I took Wèn Qing with me. Cause I was scare that she will tell the truth. I used the transport talismans. And I was there at the Banquet as if nothing happened. I really don't thought that she will commit suicide. Since I have the alibi they didn't doubt me. No one know what happens to Madam lan and Qingheng Jun. Gusu lan declared that they went into Seclusion to the world but only Gusu  know that they are both dead. His dad followed Madam lan step and soon passed away.
LET HIM GO!!! I really don't want to see you holding his cold Body. I know how it felt losing your the one you love the most."

"SHUT UP!!! LAN zhan will never do anything like that. I'll never let that happened."

That night Wei Ying turned lan zhan room upside down. Looking for object that lan zhan can used to hurt himself. At the end only Bed, Chair, Table and comb left. He also strictly order the maid to put the away the Chopstick when he's done.
.
.
.
.
Next day Wei Ying was wearing his Wedding attire waiting for lan zhan to show up. The guard report him that there's intruder in the palace and took lan zhan away. He already knew  who's that Intruder.

Sorry for late update. This girl was busy reading the GL NOVEL. Since I finished reading it I will update frequently. Thank you for loving my story.😊😊😊😊😊