Wei Ying Birthday!!!

Today was Wei Ying birthday. His first Birthday since he became The great Emperor. Everyone in the Ghost Realm was celebrating. All the corner of the Palace was decorated. All the Concubines has wrapped themselves with Luxury Jewelry and clothes. He looked around in the court looking for the that One person.
So he didn't came. Wei Ying said Sighing.

His mood to celebrate his birthday dissipate. He got up from his throne and left the court.
He order Xue Yang to bring Lan zhan to East Side of the palace. 

"YES YOUR MAJESTY!!!"

Lan zhan was making his bed to sleep. 

"The emperor has summoned you to the East Palace."Xue Yang said. "Tell him I am sleeping." lan zhan said throwing his body on bed.

"LAN Wangji is not request it's a Command. You need to go now. Don't forget that Gusu is under us. If you angered him on his birthday than not even the God can save Gusu." Xue Yang said with his evil smirking.

Lan zhan having no Choice leave with Xue Yang.  They entered the East palace. Xue Yang left lan zhan with Wei Ying and closed the door with spell.

"Why did you call me here???"

Wei Ying noticed that lan Zhan was wearing only inner garment. He really wanted to pinned him on the bed and continue their yesterday activities. Then realization hit him hard how badly lan Zhan was hurt. So he decided not to act rashly and Suppressed his desire.

"Well well well shall I tell you the real reason. It's because I am in mood for some blood."Wei Ying said in playful tone.

"Wei Ying!!!!!"

"Here!Here! Come on lan Zhan I was kidding. Why are you not there in the court today. Everyone was there to celebrate my Birthday. Do you remember it's  my Birthday.???"
Wei Ying looked at him Hoping lan zhan would at least remember his Birthday. How can lan Zhan not remember that. When they were both teenagers in Gusu. Lan zhan will always buy  Emperor Smile and basket of loquats and will always play Wangxian that lan Zhan wrote it for them under the peach blossom tree.

Even after Wei Ying death he always celebrate Wei  Ying birthday. Even Today when Wei Ying was busy in the court. LAN zhan asked a basket of Loquats and wine from maid to celebrate alone. But lan zhan being lan zhan keep quiet.

"I knew you will not remember that. It's okay I really didn't expect you to remember it. Since you know it's my birthday today I want you to play something for me."

'.....'

"Play Wangxian!!!!!!" He commended

"I can't do that." Lan zhan replay Back

"Lan zhan I didn't asked. I commended."Wei Ying Raise his voice.

"I can't break my promise. I promise to Wei Ying that I will play Wangxian to only him."

"So  you are saying I am not Wei ying?? Huh?" Wei Ying shout at him.

"Look at yourself. You know the answer."LAN Zhan shout back at him.

Wei Ying was infuriated with Lan Zhan statement. Dark energy started to form around him. He pulled lan zhan towards him. Seized his neck causing lan Zhan to struggle to breath.
"Yah you are right. I am not your Wei Ying Because you killed him. You..  You.. Because of you Wei Ying is dead and you are stuck with me THE DEMON EMPEROR and lan Wangji you will always stick with me." Wei Ying let go of lan zhan neck. LAN Zhan fell on the ground gasping for air with teary eyes. Wei Ying storm out from the Room. He was about to leave the East Palace then he went to lan zhan again. He want lan Zhan to wish him and if he gave to force him then he will. He stopped his step when he saw lan zhan on the floor his back facing him. His shoulder shaking. He was crying.

Wei ying got so angry that he again storm out and went to his Harem.