Giving birth to Demon king

Wei ying was standing in the edge of the cliff not knowing what's coming next. When he saw lan zhan, he ran to him. "LAN Zhan why did you called me here??"

"......" lan zhan stay silent looking at him with tears in his eyes holding Bichen so tight.
If he wished then he wanted to take Wei Ying away from there.

Wei ying lift up lan zhan chin.
"What happened?? Why are you crying???"

And next moment Wei Ying felt excruciating pain in his heart. Lan zhan pulled the Bichen out from his heart.

Wei Ying stumble back looking at lan zhan holding his one hand to his heart to stop the bleeding. La..n....zhan.... He choked on tears and in his pains.

LAN zhan this time stab on his stomach. Wei Ying hold his stomach and saw how lan zhan pulled his Bichen off. This time Wei Ying stumble backwards at the very edge of cliff. He saw Jiang Cheng and Fengmian was also there but they didn't stop lan zhan at all.

The person that used to hold him, protect him and embrace him is the same person now stabbing him and pushed him from cliff.

Wei Ying wanted to ask them 'Why' but his pain was so excruciated he wouldn't even say a word. That's how he feel knowing that person that he value as his Dad, brother and lover they all together Murder him. He was just so tired he fall on Burial Mound.

But before he hit the Burial Mound ground someone hold him and take him away on the sword.

He slowly open his eyes he wish that it was all bad dream. He wished lan zhan to calm him down. He wished when he opened his eyes he will be at Jingshi on lan Zhan bed. Soon all his wish shattered. When he open his eyes he was welcomed by the strong grip on his wrist. Someone was giving him a spiritual energy. And it's yin and his body is accepting it as it's his own energy. The first person that he saw after he woke up was his Dad. The king of Demon(Rouhan). He was holding Wei Ying.
Wei Ying quickly take his hand away and try to get up.

"Where am I??? Why did you bring me here??? I need to see lan zhan??? Where's he???"

"It seems like you already forget huh???"

"What do you mean?? What did I forget???"

"Do you remember the person who stabbed you and pushed you from the cliff."

Wei Ying now remember how lan zhan ruthlessly stab him, how Jiang Cheng and Fengmian was there but didn't save him. He hold his head that was started to hurt and he started to cry. His Dad hold him the way lan zhan do when he need someone.

"Don't worry son we will get your and your mom revenge soon but for that you have to be stronger. Do you know how long you were unconscious??"

"How long???" Wei Ying question.

"5years my son. For 5 years I was waiting for you!!!" Rouhan pulled him for hug.

"I am not your son!!!"Wei ying push him away

You are my A Ying. The mark on your forehead will tell. You are the third kids of mine. You are the future of the Demon king. According to Prophecy you will become the greatest Demon King forever. Under your command Demons will rule the Heaven.

"I don't want to be Demon king. I want be old Wei Ying. I want to go lan zhan and tell him that I am still his  old Wei Ying. Please make my mark go away. I will never forget your kindness. I just wanted him to hold me. Please." Wei Ying pleaded. Rouhan now got upset with him and shout at him.

"You think they will accept you. They will kill you because you are the demon king. If you go now to then they will kill you again and I can't protect you this time like I can't protect your mother. Your mom died protecting you. Her last Words to me were "SAVE YOU."
I couldn't let you stay with me cause after your mom died the palace was divided into two. You were no safe in here that's why I left you in Guayin Temple. From there Fengmian adopted you. I have been keep looking for you all these years."

"How can you be Ghost king??" I heard that Ghost king was dead.

"I stage my own dead to know the culprit in my court."

"How did my mom die??"Wei ying asked

"All those 4 clan came together to kill your mother.Just like he they did to you. They invited us in Banquet at Gusu and poison your mom food. With her power she stop the poison entering to her womb. She died saving you. Wei ying saw a tears in his eyes

I'll show your mother to you. She loved you dearly. Rouhan took Wei Ying hand into his and start the Empathy. Wei Ying saw this a lady with round tummy humming a lullaby. Rouhan give him a back hug.
And the lady said "that I know what I should babe this child. We will name him WEI YING."

Next think he saw was the day she was Murder. Her breath was not normal. Rouhan was screaming and crying for help to save his wife. She then murmuring into Rouhan ears to SAVE THE CHILD. He also saw Fengmian and Lan Qiren watching his mom die and other two cultivation leaders not helping his dad.
His dad pulled both of them from Empathy.

"I am sorry son that all I can show. My golden core is weak after transferring all my spiritual energy to you all this time."

After learning his mom died Wei Ying was mad he laugh hahhahahhahhahahahhaha he laugh like madman with tears in his eyes.
Wei Ying tried to get up from bed but he couldn't stand up and fall on the ground.

"Not now my son!!!!! First you need healed and then you need to strengthen your Power.Son the child that I show you in Empathy was you. We both love you dearly."

Wei Ying this time got off from bed surrounded by Dark resentful energy.

"Son I am not that strong to revenge all those clans. Your sisters they are already married and has their family. It's only you who can take revenge."

I am going to kill of them!!!!!He said aggressively. His pupils turned black. "For that you have to strengthen your energy. You can do that only in Burial mound."

Wei Ying nod his head. "Let's plan for their funeral."

Since from that moment he killed his old Wei Ying and gave birth to this new Wei Ying that will be the nightmare to all the Four Sect.