Tell me a story.

Tsubaki was in a dangerous mood. The kind of mood where someone would usually end up dead if they got in his way. His boredom and depression were at the highest they have been in a while. The lonely servamp walked down a street late one night in a rather poor looking neighborhood in Tokyo.
   All the lights to the buildings were off suggesting everyone was in bed. All the lights but one, that is. Tsubaki  looked at the window the light was shining from and saw it was cracked open. He began to get an idea, an idea with bad intentions. He decided he would entertain himself some and get a bite to eat at the same time.
   Tsubaki took fox form since the crack in the window was big enough for him to slip into the house in fox form.He did so and landed softly onto the floor of a kitchen.Sitting at the kitchen table about to pour herself a large glass of wine was a young woman with thick fur like brown hair pale skin and dark eyes. Her lips were red from lipstick and it stood out against her porcelain skin. The woman was slightly over weight making her curvier than most woman,and clearly was not Japanese born but some foreigner.
    Seeing the bottle of wine Tsubaki sighed. "Oh an alcoholic,this won't be very interesting..." Tsubaki thought to himself. Tsubaki approached the woman and took human form suddenly and pulled out his katana aiming it at her throat. "Ne, tell me something interesting. Tell me a story. Or I kill you here. Okay?" Tsubaki said with his usual evil smirk.
  The woman dropped the glass and it shattered across the floor as she was taken by surprise by Tsubaki. She starred at him wide eyed like a dear in headlights. She then looked him over and a strange look appeared on her face. Almost as if she was examining him and  contemplating what to do next.