Mikuni's judgement.

Mikuni followed the Melancholy duo and Belkia close behind without them noticing. Once the eve of envy was positive there were no witnesses he summoned his lead around Krys' throat to strangle her. To his disappointment and surprise his lead did no harm to the young woman. Krys though was shocked by a hangman's noose suddenly appearing around her neck. "Aw too bad. Guess the girl is an innocent. I almost feel bad we have to kill someone so pure." Mikuni smirked approaching Krys, her servamp, and Belkia. Ash jumped in between the envy duo and his new eve.

Krys held her hands up defensively,as she did so her lead the twin fans appeared in her hands. Mikuni saw her lead and burst into laughter. "Seriously? Fans? That has to be the lamest weapon possible. And I know a kid who uses a broom to fight!" He laughed at her. JeJe aimed one gun at Ash's head, the other gun at Krys'. "Beru go get help!" Ash ordered Belkia. Belkia protested at first then sighed and ran off to get help.

"Look I don't know who you guys are or what you want. But I don;t want to fight you." Krys stated trying to remain calm. "Too bad. That means  you lack resolve. And when you lack resolve  you die quickly. Either by losing a fight, or by your own servamp eating you bones and all."Mikuni smirked,always happy to inform a new eve of just how dangerous having a servamp is. Krys' eyes widened and looked at Ash.  "Only if I managed to lose control would I eat you. Don't let him scare you Krys." Ash reassured her.

Jeje kept his guns aimed ready to shoot if Mikuni told him to. Or if either of the melancholy duo moved in a way he didn't like. "C3 would probably want me to try and keep you alive miss. So I will give you a one time offer. Leave Melancholy's side. I will dissolve your contract between him so you wont die. I will only offer you this chance once. Refuse it...and I kill you." Mikuni said his grinning face turning serious as his honey eyes glared her down.

"I am sorry to say...I refuse your offer. As tempting as it is. I don't betray someone's trust. He may be dangerous...he may be bad. But he trusts me and has treated me as if I am part of his family, Even if it is an act of his and this ends with him killing me, at least I knew some happiness for a while." Krys said softly looking at the eve of envy. Mikuni was taken aback by this statement. But not nearly as much as Ash. Melancholy knew there was sorrow in his eve. But this was the first time she acknowledged it,and showed just how broken inside she is.

Mikuni calmly smiled. "Heh. Figures Melancholy. You'd chose an eve as depressing as your title. I admit I don't know your goal with this lady. If she is just a toy of yours, or a tool to use against your siblings. Either way, you managed to find someone who doesn't seem to mind being used. Too bad she is smart. It's funner in my opinion when the pawns don't realize they are pawns. Oh well. JeJe shoot her." Mikuni said coldly. The eve of envy had a way to block his emotions and seem like a heartless man. But, part of him pitied Krys. Maybe killing her now would save her the pain and sorrow she would surely endure if she stayed with her servamp.

JeJe pulled the trigger expecting the bullet to strike Krys in the head between the eyes. But, the girl was quicker than he imagined. She managed to block the bullet with one of her fans, which to his and Mikuni's surprise was made of a strong metal and stopped the bullet from striking its target. Ash looked at his eve also surprised how quickly she reacted. Before JeJe could try and shoot her again, Krys knocked the gun from his hand with the other fan. then grabbed Ash's hand and ran,practically dragging him behind her.

As she managed to escape Higan showed up and summoned a ring of flames around Mikuni and JeJe. Though he did not try and harm them. He merely used his flames to block them from following Ash and Krys, so the two could escape safely. Krys managed to get back to the hotel with Ash. Higan following close behind. Belkia and the others were waiting there for their servamp and his eve.