A new family, and old memories.

A month had passed since Krys' rebirth. She was now an official member of the Melancholy clan, and was officially dating Shamrock.  Tsubaki was happy to keep Krys in the family, and happy Shamrock finally had someone. But at the same time, the servamp of melancholy was almost jealous. Not that he wanted Krys for himself, no. But, he wished he had someone. But, such a thing was impossible. Granted, there was once a time the lonely servamp had met someone he liked. But that person had died. 

Tsubaki sat at the bar of an ice cream shop with Belkia sitting beside him. Shamrock and Krys were in a booth not far from them. The servamp was lost in his thoughts, remembering a a girl he once knew. It was over ten years prior, when he was still a prisoner of C3. He had met a fellow prisoner with pale skin, dark hair so long it touched her ankles and covered most her face, and blood red lips that looked as soft as rose petals. But of course, those mages at C3 killed her. So now the servamp had only his subclass to love. 

"Ne they are so cute aren't they Tsubakyun!" Belkia suddenly spoke up. Tsubaki looked over at Shamrock and Krys. "Yeah they are..." Tsubaki said, sounding almost more melancholic than usual. Belkia titled his head wondering what was bothering Tsubaki. "So shall we play a game tonight after ice cream?" Belkia asked to change the subject. "Sure. Maybe a game Krys can play too." Tsubaki said smiling slightly.

"What sort of game would she know?" Belkia wondered aloud, since he knew she still wasn't used to Japanese games. After finishing eating Tsubaki paid for the ice cream he left with his subclass. As he left he heard some yelling from an alley nearby, and saw three members of C3. It appeared they were hunting someone, but oddly not him. He recognized them as the trio. Junichirou, Yumikage, and Tsurugi. The servamp tilted his head curiously then shrugged taking fox form and jumped on Belkia's shoulder. 

Walking home he then noticed someone leaving the alley the trio had ran to. It was a young woman with long dark hair that reached her ankles, pale skin, and red lips. Tsubaki stared then closed his eyes shaking his head. Opening his eyes again the woman was gone. He sighed realizing he must be imagining things.