31. Cara

The party was sick that I crashed here at Violet's mansion with both Brianna and Maeve. Thank god she let us used one of her rooms. Obviously Alex wasn't with us because she was busy with the party host.

I wake the girls up and head straight to the master bedroom, where Violet spent her night with my best friend. Good lord much to my surprise, the house is so fucking messed up, though there are some people still wandering the hall.

Of course I put on my casual clothes before I left the room.

I knock the door and I hear a groan from the inside so I enter without hesitation. "No Violet?" I ask the girl who is still lying on the bed helplessly all by herself, wasted. "Yo, Alex?"

I walk closer to the bed and sit next to her, handing her a bottle of water I grabbed from a coffee table earlier when I walked in. I know she's having a hangover so I come prepared.

I sit her up and she buries her face on my shoulders but I push her head backwards. "Drink this, fucker." I giggle, slowly pouring the water into her mouth.

"For the record," she clears her throat after she drinks half of the bottle. "She fucked me."

I let out another giggle. She runs her fingers through her hair and hang her head up. "God. My head is spinning like crazy."

"How much did you drink last night?"

"Water, Cara. I asked for water but I don't know." She sighs.

I sigh too, knowing Alex isn't the type of person who drinks a lot. Besides, she never touch any of those beverages. Not after Shawn broke her.

Though there are times she took them by accident but still, she isn't a drinker. That's why one and a half glass of alcohol is enough to get her drunk. She's just that easy.

Or maybe, someone spiked her water. That has happened before.

"Come on, let's go home." I scoop her arm on my shoulders. "Where's Violet anyway?"

"How should I know?" she mumbles.

I just smile, carrying her outside and down the hall. "Come on, baby" I press, pulling her weight. "Don't do this to me now. Walk your feet."

Alex giggles playfully and she finally helps me by walking her feet. She laughs loud. "I'm just so fucking lazy to walk, you know that. My head is still spinning"

I slap her and I release her arm slightly knowing she's able to walk but then I stop at my track. "Ah, fuck."

Leah is standing there on the wall, kissing a girl who I believe must be older than her. "Just keep walking," I say when I look back at Alex.

"Jesus." Brianna curses as she appears from the room I left before. "I thought you went home already."

And then her cursing got the kissing girls' attention. Shit.

"Maeve," I say quickly when I see Leah is walking towards us. "Can you both take this zombie home? Now." I hear Alex sighs and she gives me a sorry look.

Maeve takes over my place and she walks Alex away with the help of Brianna.

"Why'd you stop?" I block Leah's way, aware she's gonna go after my best friend.

"Move," she says, pushing me to the side.

That's rude but I manage to stand still with the help of my weight. Leah rolls her eyes at me and folds her arm.