4. Cara

I stay in her bed for a few minutes after I opened my eyes. I lay there, staring at the ceiling on top of me, thinking about what Alex and I have done. It's a sin, I know. I also got to admit that I enjoy doing this with her. We're not lovers. We're best friends. Best friends with benefits to be exact. I've been sleeping with her in her room since that night we had sex. I don't sleep in my own room anymore because the bad girl prefers to have me on her side.

Deep down in my heart, I love Alex. I don't care how many times I've said it, I am convinced enough that I truly love her. I never had the hope to be in a serious relationship with her although I know I could take good care of her. I know she needs me the most. I know we're gonna make a good a team but that wouldn't happen because Alex is Alex and I'm just her best friend. Nothing more than that. I'm still okay with the fact Alex is just friend-zoning me. Having sex with her almost every night pays off. I mean, come on. I really had the good time there with the sexiest creature in the tiny planet.

I turn to my right side. Alex is still sleeping, next to me, safe and sound. Seeing her eyes still closed, breathing steadily through her nose, she looks so calm when she sleeps. That beautiful face of hers, I admit I enjoy looking at her. Her hair smells so good. Even in bed, she still smells so good.

Alex moves her hand on mine as I caress her cheek. She adjusts her position, pulling herself closer to me. "You woke up early," she whispers. "I don't want the light in here yet." Yeah, right. The room is still dark. The curtains are still closed at nine in the morning. I have a meeting which I was supposed to attend an hour ago. But here I am, still in Alex's bed and in her arms.

"I am so damn late." I let out a little sigh as I get up.

"What for?"

I get off the bed. I pick up my clothes and go straight to her mini bar and get a drink. "I have a meeting with Drew." I take out a water bottle and take a sip from it. Alex is sitting. I smile when I see her struggling to open her eyes, rubbing them gently with both of her hands.

"Baby, you don't have to go if you don't want to", she smirks. "You can stay here with me all day."

"You dumb shit. This is your fault", I tease. "True I don't wanna go. But I need to go. Don't you have engines to fix today?" It isn't Alex's fault. It is clearly mine. I chose to ignore my meeting with Drew because it has been a few weeks since she bailed on me that night. I still kind of pissed with that.

"My fault, yeah. But you enjoyed every second of it, didn't you?" Alex attacks me back with another naughty smirking. "Uh yeah. They need me at the hangar but they're gonna have to wait." I go back to the bed, handing her the water. "Who's Drew anyway?"

Miss Cara Vega. Hello. A voice from the intercom fills the air in the room. Dr. Drew Baldwin is here to see you. She insists.

"Ah, fuck. Right timing."

"Wait," says Alex. "Aren't you gonna give baby Alex morning kisses before you go?" She does the face again. The face which she points her lips outwards, begging for kisses.

Immediately I place my palm on her face, sinking her down into the bed. "Don't try to seduce me, asshole. You know-"

Before I could finish, Alex grabs my wrist and pins me down on the bed. She moves her head closer to mine that her lips is just an inch away. "Baby... don't do that to me," she whispers seductively that goosebumps appears on my skin. A familiar naughty smile appears on her pretty face. "Please don't leave."

I get turn on when I see her eyes watching naughtily right at me. Without knowing it, a smile curves on my face. I place my hand at the back of her head, pulling her closer to me. Quickly I press my lips on hers and slide my tongue into.