11. Drew

Alex has been avoiding me for like, weeks now since her match with Damon at the gym. I know at some point, I should have told her earlier to avoid things like this to happen. I know I should have been honest with her.

Shawn and I broke up after Alex and I were an item. I mean, I had to dump him because I already got what I want, right? But I guess Shawn couldn't handle it well as I expected. I swear it never crossed my mind he would come to the match.

When the match started, I heard someone called my name behind me. I thought I misheard it but I was wrong. I was so shocked to see Shawn standing two feet away from me when I turned around. I had to drag him away right away because I didn't want Cara to notice Shawn was there. Although I knew since Alex and I were dating, Cara didn't like me very much so she tried her best to ignore me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I said to Shawn immediately in anger. "Leave, Shawn. Before Alex sees you."

Shawn didn't show much emotion. He looked so upset when I said that to his face. His teary, puffy eyes said it all. "I just need explanations from you. Why are you doing this to me, Drew?"

I crossed my arms on my chest and roll my eyes on him. "How many times do I have to tell you? I just don't love you anymore! Is that so hard to understand?!"

Shawn held my shoulders. "It is so fucking hard to accept! You didn't even say why you don't love me anymore." I looked away as they rang the bell, indicating round one is over. "Please, don't do this to me!"

I whisked myself from his grip. "Shawn... just go, okay?! I don't want you anymore. We're done!"

Without any warnings Shawn pulled me into his arms. He gave me a tight hug that I couldn't even breathe. "Please just tell me you still love me, Drew. Please!"

"Shawn, get off of me! Get off of me!" I yell at him. I knew at that moment nobody even notice me yelling because the crowd was so loud. Eventually Shawn let me go but his hands were holding mine that I couldn't get them off his tight grip.

"Please... Drew. I really love you!" Shawn pulled me into his arms again as the bell rang. The crowd were cheering, murmuring in disappointment that it was hard for me to look around when Shawn was hugging me tight. "Please... Please..."

I tried to get him off as hard as I could when I saw Damon walking fine to the corner. Shawn let me go but still his hands intertwined with mine. I took a quick scan on Alex as I turned my head around. Much to my dismay I saw her there bleeding. She was looking at me.

I couldn't get myself to her because Shawn kept pulling me. It was hard to let myself go from him because he grabbed my wrist real tight. "Let me go Shawn! Alex is injured!" I yell.

"Drew! Please! Please! Talk to me!" I tried so hard. I tried so hard yanking my hand off this guy. "Drew!"

There she went. Alex was carried on a stretcher to the ambulance. Cara didn't even try to look back at me when it was obvious I was chasing them. I ran. I ran as hard as I could calling her name. Cara looked at me from that tiny window and looked away.

I stopped running when I realized I couldn't get them. Tears fell down my cheeks as I tried to catch my breath. Shawn was there, behind me but I couldn't deal with him that moment because I knew Alex hated me. She saw me.

"Is it because of Alex?" Shawn said softly. I didn't answer. I didn't even turn around because my eyes were glued on the ambulance disappeared through the road. "You fucking broke up with me because you were with Alex?''

"Yes, Shawn. I did." I said quickly. "I was with Alex." Slowly I tried to turn around and face him. He was standing there near the bush. His face changed. Rage and anger. His eyes narrowed, making his tears fall faster down on his face.