2. Griffin and Irene

A unison of 'What's came from the 'crowd' along with Griffin and Irene's 'no's. Eunice - now whole - snaked her way through Wayne and Frank. She had followed them.

She was unamused. "Excuse me. Drac!" She strutted over with her hands out to the two vampires. "Have you lost it?" She pulled Mavis into her bosom. The girl widened her eyes as Eunice closed her's. "Letting your own daughter out there with those horrible humans you always tell us about? That's why you built this place." She pushed Mavis back to where she was. "They hate us. They're vicious. And they're very loud!" She yelled, voice hoarse from screaming.

"Hypocrite." Irene rolled her eyes.

"Auntie Eunice, maybe they've changed." Mavis said quietly. "I'm just going to fly down the street and see how it goes.

"Okay, honey, be safe. Bring warm clothes and a sword." Wanda smiled and nodded, almost belittling the girl.

"And look out for pitchforks." Griffin and Irene said together, as if they were the twins from the distantly-neighbouring Overlook Hotel. They shared a look.

"Hey, quit it," she mumbled.

"No you." He bartered. And so their almost completely love-riddled arguing continued in minor baby-talk. They just didn't realise it.

"Don't you let anyone scoop your brains out, either." Murray grinned.

"Maybe stay in the shadows." Wayne suggested. "It's more fun to just observe, like from under a house."

"Stay in your bat form, they're used to those." Irene said, mid-lovey-dovey-argument with Griffin. "Have you discovered your dark angel wings, yet? Most girl-vampires do, these days, at your age! You can use them to scare 'em! Torment them a little, maybe? Oh, those were the good old days. Back when mi castle es human horror house." Irene reminisced.

"Guys, guys, she can handle it." Frank stepped forward. "She's a Dracula, for Pete's sake!" He then put his hand on her shoulder and whispered. "But seriously, stay away from fire." He said. Her eyes shifted. "Fire bad."

She walked to the window and stepped on its sill, looking back at the reencouraging smiles, apart from Eunice and Dracula, who were gobsmacked. "Bye, everyone." She waved before she was off, flying through the air as a bat and whooping happily.

Frank poked his head out of the window. "Drac, I can't believe how calm you are about her leaving. I-I'm proud of you! Drac?" He turned and walked around the room. "Drac?" He was gone. "Where did Drac go?" He asked.

Griffin and Irene looked away from their argument. "Huh?" They both sounded their confusion.

"Oh, what's the point in asking those two love-doves?" Frank groaned at Wayne's remark.

The two invisibles cleared their throats and looked away from one another, stepping away and Irene tucking a strand of invisible hair behind her right ear. Although, she began flickering rapidly, from invisible to visible and so on. It was so fast that you could barely even take in her beautiful features.

"Woah, what's happening to you, sugar?" Murray asked. Despite being quite manly and independent in character herself - and the same age as Griffin, Murray, Frank and the others - Murray always treated her like a little sister of sorts.

"It - uh - happens when I'm embarrassed..." Irene chuckled awkwardly.

***

"Check it out! I'm a Franken-homie!" A boy exclaimed. He was held-walking by Dracula and his red hair stuck up and skin painted a light purple-blue and stitches drawn on his neck, massive grin on his face, brown eyes and wearing human clothes under a murky-blue old blazer.