1. Hotel

Irene is voiced by Lauren Lapkus

Heights:
Dracula - 6'9"
Eunice - 6'2" (not including the hair)
Frank - 7'10"
Griffin - 6'4"
Irene - 6'1"
Johnny - 6'0"
Mavis - 5'10"
Murray - 5'9" (I'm making Murray shorter than what he is in the film, because I find that his character is better when he's short...er)
Wanda - 5'9"
Wayne - 5'11" (hunched over)

May 2021 Edit: Hi, so this book has gotten a lot of attention as of late and I'd like to clear one (no. Two) things up after all the comments I've gotten (some relatively okay, which are fine and I've kept, and some passive-aggressive, which I've deleted).
1. I wrote this before the 4th movie's trailer.
2. Stop commenting on how we all got "catfished" or how "we all thought Griffin was going to be hot" on this book (it's all on the HEIGHT HEADCANONS). That's all MY opinion, not to be considered 'hot' or anything. And, might I remind you, of Murray's CANON shrink in size as seen in the new trailer.

        [FINAL, MOST IMPORTANT POINT:]
  When the time comes of the release of the 4th film onto a streaming service available to me (after the 3rd film returns to one), I will clear my own, personal headcanon on why the guys look the way they do. I did give a (rather long) reply to a comment with my headcanon, but it seems that they might have deleted the comment, as I can't find it on my end.
    Albeit this book's storyline is based off of the film series, this is still an OC INSERT FANFIC, riddled with my headcanons.

   Thank you. This isn't my best works, and for those who haven't obsessively pointed out typos, I appreciate it. I know the grammar amongst the pages here aren't the best, and I'll go over it and rewrite when I have some time.
    I bid my adieu.

——

Irene was in her bat form and flew through the air happily and excitedly, she held her suitcase with her feet and fluttered beside one of her best friends: Griffin.

The only time she was never invisible was when she would scare humans by using gallons of her power and energy with her Vampire body and face and fangs and so on. Or, when she was an animal of sorts. Whenever visible, her eyes were a gleaming violet.

"Hotel Transylvania!" She inhaled happily.

"Yeah, you excited to race around with Mavis?" An attempting to be aloof Griffin said.

"Yeah!" Irene exclaimed. "But, despite what Drac says, I'm not using my power for her to plait or rat up my hair! The only exception was when she was very little, and it took you and me both to get the stuff out. And that took well over a week." She joked.

"Yeah, you're welcome." Griffin said.

"I can't wait to see Wayne, though." She grinned.

"Oh?" Griffin hid his disappointment and quirked a brow. "And why's that?"

"He and I zinged, it's kind of a love triangle around he, Wanda and I, you know?" She joked.

"You can't say that about a zing!" Griffin said after a long pause.

"How many pups are they on now? 130? 135?" She inquired after a small chuckle.

"Last I spoke to 'em it was around 279 or possibly even 301." Griffin stated. "Hey, Gerry!" He greeted to one of the ghosts.

"Hey, Griffin!"