Edgar's Puppet

"Good then we can get this over with."

"Get what over with?"

He walks out then hauls Derek with duct taped hands and mouth. He spots me and his eyes go wide. Once the duct tape on his mouth is removed he screams. "If you hurt her i swear to god i'll- AHHH" I stabs Derek in the side.

"Noo!" I cry

"I'm sorry Kayla but the sooner the better." Edgar says with no remorse. What happened to the sweet and gentle Edgar that was here. What did i just say  sweet and gentle? Whats wrong with me?

Before i can talk Edgar out of this he slits Derek's throat. 

Derek's blood pour out of is wound on to his neck going on his shirt, spilling on the floor. He's eyes look up  to me, I use all of my strength to make eye contact, his eyes on mine are the exact same thing as if he said these as his last words.

I dont blame you.

Then he goes limp

****

Edgar bursts through the door. Knocking me out of my trance.

"Kayla!?! Whats wrong?" 

"I..just had a bad dream." I breathe.  It was all a dream. Derek isn't dead. Thank god!

"I'm sorry sorry for hitting you i didn't mean it, i will never do it again. I promise." He eyes are glossy and bloodshot. I kinda feel bad that he has been crying over me.

"Its fine, I'm ok."  I can hear release a breath of relief.

"Go back to sleep."  He moves my hair out of my face.

I rest back on the bed, sinking into it as i close my eyes I'm too weak to fight the darkness, lurking in my bones i have no choice.

 I let the darkness consume me.

****

 I wake up and i feel refreshed and wide awake. I stretch my arms and realize that there are no more handcuffs on my wrists.

"Finally." I mumble.

I walk down the staircase. The staircase had at-least 30 stairs by the time i reached the bottom i was out of breath.  All the top floor was 2 bedrooms, and a bathroom. The bottom floor was a different story. There was a kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, and a swimming pool room.

Before i can process my thoughts i feel warm arms wrap my waist and i know exactly whose they are.

The love of my life. Edgar.

"Good morning my angel. " He whisper in my ear, and starts kissing a trail down my neck.

"Morning." My voice is still a little raspy since its the morning.

"Did you sleep well?" He rests his head on my shoulder while still being back-on to me.

"Yes, i nice little surprise when i woke up." I turn to face him, shaking my wrist as i smile.

"Well i figured i could trust you not to run away, and looks like i was right." He in-twines our fingers and kissed my hand, then wrist making his way up my arm.

"Hehe I'm ticklish there." I squirm out of his grasp.

"Sorry." He rolls his eyes playfully and smiles. "So you what do you want for breakfast?" He asks sweetly.

"ummm how about.... some eggs." I cant remember the last time i ate. Just thinking about food makes my stomach growl.

"lets go." he picks me up bridal style and take me toward the kitchen

****

Edgar puts me down in the kitchen counter, and starts to kiss me passionately.

His kiss is soft at first, he opens my legs so his is standing in between them. His hands move from my cheeks,to my waist them rest on my thighs, then i move my hands from around his neck to feel his chest. I attempt to move my hands up to take of his mask. But he grabs my wrist before i can. He breaks the kiss and i whimper at the loss of contact.

"Why cant you show me your face? Were getting married." I smile at the thought of us getting married. Spending the rest of our lives together. Forever.

"You know what they say....It's bad luck to see your groom before the wedding." I don't need to take off his mask to know his is grinning.

I want to come back at him, make a rude re-mark or something but i cant he has a point and i know how traditional and stubborn he can be.

"Fine." I pout. He smiles and kisses me on the forehead the go to the other end of the kitchen to get me breakfast. I suddenly feel so empty with his presents beside me.

A thin looking woman with strawberry colored hair walks in like she owns the place, and i wave of jealously instantly hits me. Why does Edgar have another girl living with him?!? I'm the only that should be living here. If she thinks shes staying after were married she got another thing coming.

Death. My subconscious thinks. I i grin to myself.

She looks at me with a worried expression on her face, so i give her a what are you looking at stare. And it works she looks away, and at Edgar which infuriates me more.

"Who are you?" I ask angrily, and Edgar turn around

"Oh that's Esmeralda. She's the maid here." Edgar says trying calm me down.

"Yes, can i talk to you a minute," She gestures toward me.

"Ummm sure." I say kissing Edgar before i go.

****

"What do you want." I say hoping she wont talk to me long.

"Your the prophecy girl arn't you?" She says with disappointment in her voice.

"Yep, and if you think you have a chance with him then your-" She cuts me off

"You dont want him either!! It's a spell!" She whispers harshly

"What?"

"The chip in your arm only delayed your powers for a day, and the rest of chip is mind control and a love charm to make you love him so you to can wed so you wont kill him!" She tries to convince me. But i don't buy it.

"Your just trying to steal him away from me." I yell pulling a fireball from my hand and i gasp in surprise.

"He-he lied to me." I sob

"He has lied to you many times, here let me take the chip out and show you the lies, it wont hurt, you can heal yourself." She says gently, holding a scalpel. She doesn't inch toward or nothing, not even rush me. Can I actually trust her?

"O-ok." I stutter and hold out my arm.

She steps forward and cuts my arm gently. Blood trickles down arm and she cuts the chip out, when my arm heals. All the love i felt toward Edgar turns to rage.

"I'm back." I breathe, I'm myself again and ready to take down Edgar once and fore-all

Authors note: So what team are you on? Brandon?Derek? Edgar? Or someone else? comment and vote below! Hope your enjoying my story