Chapter 18) The End?

This was it. The mindscapes was destroyed, TKO's house was on fire, and the screen in the front was static and cracked. All that was left was nothing. Sparks basically sparked from all over the place, but mainly the walls of the mind.

Few seconds later, TKO came flying down from above, and crashed down onto the ground. He was unconscious for a bit, but soon got up. Few coughs occured as well. He looked around and finally took sync on what happened. KO was gone and now he was left here forever.

Before the 'ray' hit PKO, TKO un-synchronize and that left KO to deal with what was going to happen. And that's when he broke out into tears. He destroyed KO and he was basically dead too unless someone took out KO's energy, then he would get turned back into the energy that he was in the beginning. He would rather be dead than to be used for someone else's energy. So he accepted the fact that he was dead.

He walked over to where the big, glass window was where you could see the outside world, and started banging on it. He banged on it as hard as he could, hoping that something or someone would be able to help him. Nobody would be able to hear him, nobody would be able to help, it was pointless.

That's when he accepted it. He was stuck here.

• • • • • • • • • • •

The ray gun cooled down, then was pointed down. PKO- or rather KO now, fell backwards. The red headband was back, but the wristbands broke off. It was over. KO was gone. Venomous dropped the ray gun on the ground, and smashed it. It wasn't suppost to do this. It was just suppost to take down the mind control...

Carol would be mad right now and would probably hit Venomous right now, but she was done. She let everything out. Her mistakes in life all led up to this. She shouldn't have gone down the alleyway, she shouldn't have joined POINT, she shouldn't have listened to La- wait. That didn't sound right...

Rad, Dendy, and Enid just stood there. They couldn't move because of being in shock. They lost KO right then and there. Rad finally expressed everything right then and there and finally let tears fall. Dendy did the same. Enid was straight up done. She just lost one of her best friends and she wouldn't allow that, so she did something risky. She went over to Venomous and grabbed him by the shoulders,

"Why. Why would you do this?" Enid confronted. He sighed, "I'm being honest I don't know. This should have caused the wristbands to fall off and him to redeem control, but... Someone altered what it does."

Enid dropped him and let him sit on the ground and coughed. She trusted him. He didn't want to do this to him. Even with him being an evil villain, she trusted what he said, but how? She looked over at Carol who was trying to get KO up.

"Come on KO, please wake up. I-I can't loose you. I can't." Enid went over to where Carol was and conforted her. Same goes for Mr. Gar, Rad, Dendy, and Venomous. After a few minutes, Venomous finally stood up and stopped. He sighed,

"You want to learn everything I know. I'll give it to you."

• • • • • • • • • • •

It was a while before TKO got back up again. He didn't want to, but something made him want to. It was pointless to do this, but he did it anyway.

"Is anyone there? Please help! Mom, Enid, R-rad..." It was pointless for him to call for them, but he did it anyway. He continued walking around the mindscapes, calling for help while doing it until his voice got weak. Then, he officially gave up.