Chapter 17) Plaza Destruction, Again?

* few minutes earlier *

"Rad, we friken lost KO, again! We can't just 'act chill' about it." Enid said with a panicked tone. They both just got back from looking for KO. Before this, he left the bodega after hearing what Rad and Enid were talking about.

"But if we act chill about it, Carol and Mr. Gar won't suspect anything. We'll find KO during our break, which is about in a minute." Rad said while trying to act chill.

"Nobody is even in the store. If we leave a minute before our break, it won't harm anything. Heck, we could have already found him by now."
"But we need to act chill so nobody gets suspicious about what we're doing."
"Fi-" Enid was interrupted by both the break bing and the 'plaza's getting destroyed' alarm.

"Look what we get to deal with now." Enid said
"What is it today?" Rad complained. Nothing fell out of the sky, no boxbot, nothing was in sight.

"Welp, looks like it was a mista-" Rad got interrupted by Enid. "It couldn't have been a mistake. Those alarms are never a mistake." Then they heard an explosion coming from the top of the plaza.

"Well, lets go." Enid grabbed Rad's arm and they started running towards the nearest place to get up to the top. They luckily found it quick. When they got up, the top of the plaza was on fire and destroyed. Both Rad and Enid went to where the nearest explosion happened, and it wasn't hard to find the cause of the situation.

"KO! What are you doing?" Enid shouted after spotting KO- or rather PKO wrecking up the plaza.

"I have to do this! You don't understand why, but hopefully you will soon enough." PKO shouted back and then continued to wreck the plaza.

"But why are you doing this?" Enid continued in a panicked tone. PKO stopped. Inside the mind both TKO and KO started not getting along

"You can't tell her. You know what could happen." TKO tried convincing.
"But I have to. Either way they have to know why so if they get hurt, they know we never meant it." he responded

PKO sighed, "I learned some stuff about the past, and this is what I have to do. I don't know if I want to do this. I don't know about anything anymore."

"KO, even thought discovering the truth can hurt, doesn't mean you should take out your anger on a plaza." Rad shouted back. That's when it stopped then and there. PKO's fists cooled down. He stopped wrecking the plaza. Rad did have a point there. He shouldn't wreck a plaza. He ran over to both of them and hugged them, but that's when it happened.

"Uh, K- PKO. Why are your wristbands sparking?" Enid questioned. He unhugged and looked at the wristbands. That's when he went from happy, to terrified. He backed up from the two of them, and went straight into the forest.

At first, Enid started to go after him panicked, but the Rad shouted, "Enid!" and she stopped and came back. She sighed, "We have to follow hi-"
"No." Rad interrupted. "We get Carol and Gar."
"What! Dude, if they know what's happening we'll most likely be gonners."
"We have to." After thirty seconds, Enid finally nodded and agreed, then they both went to get Gar and Carol.

As for PKO, he ran as far away as he could. He had to get as far away from the plaza as he could, as far away from his friends and family. He became weaker as he went on, and soon came to a stop. He couldn't go on anymore, so he gave up.